Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$212.96-24%

2022 chastity
2022 Male White Chastity Device Cage Men Resin Locking Belt Double-Arc Cuff Penis Ring Cock Adult Sex Toys 4 Rings
$28.82-41%

anal vibrator
Strap On Realistic Dildos for Women Lesbian Realistic Skin Sliding Foreskin Testicles Dildo For Anal Big Dick Sex Toys Penis
$5.82

wetlook
2018 New High Quality Fetish Wear For Women 2XL Lingerie Black Wetlook Faux Leather Sexy Nightwear Open Crotch Leggings Pants
$28.22-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Retro Womens Stockings Lace Top Shine Thigh High Stockings Silicone Anti-slip Sexy Medias Lingerie Oil Flashing Pantyhose
$5.94-29%

anime fetish
Native BINDing Anime Sexy Cat Fetish Boy Otokonoko Mao 1/4 PVC Action Figure Japanese Adult Model Toy Collectible Doll Gifts
$425.85-6%

sorbern
Luxury Diamond Cat Eye Glasses Frame For Women Optical Ladies Acetate Eyeglasses Bling Rhinestones Oculos De Sol Feminino
$41.64-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bootsbondage
Hi All,

I am a new member of this forum. I like bootbondage and women/girls dressed and bound. Girls in boots binding themselfs or other girls. Can any one show me the way around and does anyone have tips for maybe other forums or sites.

Thanks for the help.
Ahh...
You have a bound-boot fetish.

Welcome, welcome to our little group.
I myself love boots as well, but I don't think I have anyone that likes bound boots.
So, my question would be, what kind of boots do you like and how do you like them tied? Leather straps? Rope? Zippy tie ?
Do you have any pictures you would like to share?
(17 Apr 2016, 15:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Ahh...
You have a bound-boot fetish.

Welcome, welcome to our little group.
I myself love boots as well, but I don't think I have anyone that likes bound boots.
So, my question would be, what kind of boots do you like and how do you like them tied? Leather straps? Rope? Zippy tie ?
Do you have any pictures you would like to share?

Hi,

I like them boud with rope, zipties, handcuffs ect. What I do'nt like is the straight jackets ect. The usual S&M bondage that you buy in the shops.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Kidnap Fantasy_05a.JPG   
Yea, I like rope better with boots and a short skirt.

Contributors: Tinker D (2) , Toob174 (2)