Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro anal
S/M/L Electric Shock Anal Plug Medical Themed Electro Butt Plug Electro Shock Sex Toys For Coupls Adult Games
$5.09

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm full body realistic sex doll EVO Metal Skeleton Real Implanted Hair anal sex doll Sex Doll For Adult Toys for Man
$1452.00-50%

anal plug
YOCY Curved Wolf Knot Dildo Gory Monster Silicone Fantasy Anal Plug Prostate G-Spot Vaginal Massager Sex Toy For Women Men
$50.09-50%

faak
FAAK Stainless Steel Chastity Device Urethral Cock Cage With Silicone Realistic skin Clitoris Penis Ring Sex Toys For Men
$79.62-50%

bondage device
PU Leather Harness Chastity Device Strap On Anal Plug Dildo Thong Panties Masturbation Bondage Erotic Adult Sex Toys For Men
$172.52-50%

anal
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Small Medium Large Set Anal Plug Women Heart Crystal Base Prostate Massager Ass Insert Sexy Toy
$4.11-32%

chastity cage
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bootsbondage
Hi All,

I am a new member of this forum. I like bootbondage and women/girls dressed and bound. Girls in boots binding themselfs or other girls. Can any one show me the way around and does anyone have tips for maybe other forums or sites.

Thanks for the help.
Ahh...
You have a bound-boot fetish.

Welcome, welcome to our little group.
I myself love boots as well, but I don't think I have anyone that likes bound boots.
So, my question would be, what kind of boots do you like and how do you like them tied? Leather straps? Rope? Zippy tie ?
Do you have any pictures you would like to share?
(17 Apr 2016, 15:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Ahh...
You have a bound-boot fetish.

Welcome, welcome to our little group.
I myself love boots as well, but I don't think I have anyone that likes bound boots.
So, my question would be, what kind of boots do you like and how do you like them tied? Leather straps? Rope? Zippy tie ?
Do you have any pictures you would like to share?

Hi,

I like them boud with rope, zipties, handcuffs ect. What I do'nt like is the straight jackets ect. The usual S&M bondage that you buy in the shops.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Kidnap Fantasy_05a.JPG   
Yea, I like rope better with boots and a short skirt.

Contributors: Tinker D (2) , Toob174 (2)