Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Clit Sucker Vagina Sucking Vibrator Female Clitoris Vacuum Stimulator Nipple Sexy Toys for Adults 18 Women Masturbation Products
$6.90-30%

penis pump
3 Size Physical Penile Exerciser Dick Extender Vacuum Penis Pump Enlargement Belt Penis Stretcher Cup Adult Sex Toys For Men Gay
$17.17

penis extender
18cm Reusable Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Condoms Male Dick Extender Sex Products for Men Penis Extension Glans Cover
$61.37

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Cut Out Erotic Set Women Mesh Transparent 4-Piece Black Garter Lingerie Set Back Open Brief Underwear Set
$10.84

bondage device
BDSM Bondage Sex Mask Fetish Hood with Gags Funnel Oral Enema Drool Plug PU Leather Head Harnes Chastity Device Adult Slave Game
$253.65

XCKNY
XCKNY satin silky yoga jumpsuit tights oily glossy Waistcoat swimsuit glossy oversized tights Sports glossy Pants
$84.70-40%

pvc stockings
Sexy Women's PU High Stockings Gloss Dazzling PVC Faux Leather Club Dance Stage Wear Moto Biker Overknee Stockings Plus Size
$108.90-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage photos and videos
I like simple, effective and fetishistic bondage. And this position is what I was busy with this summer. Very effective, I must say.

bondage-08-shiny-leotard-pantyhose-back-seams.jpg   

I absolutely love this photo...

EOTD, actually 😋
Search for 'rouge realgar' on Flickr... 😉

A.jpg   
(12 Sep 2014, 06:14 )culmor Wrote: Search for 'rouge realgar' on Flickr...
He's in the DeviantArt stream. Will add his Flickr account as well.
Chinese style bondage (animated)

bondage-chinese-style-01.gif   
Here is a turkey for you to enjoy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
For the philiaphobs around us, how would you call it? Necrophilia? Zoophilia? Bestiality? Chastity? Guro? BDDSSM? FOTD? EOTD? 😁

Oh, BTW, how old was the turkey? Male or female? Race? Religion? That's bloody important! We must be politically correct and extremely accurate in what we post here!
Right, we sure don't want to offend any Chickens.
I love ballet and bondage. It's my wet dream being able to do stuff like this.
 spreader_bar_ballet_by_johntisbury-d5bc3d6.jpg    It's so simple, it looks elegant but you can only do 'en pointe' after many, many years of practice
 takate_kote_en_pointe_by_johntisbury-d5zcjff.jpg    yet gain, simple and elegant. I like the colour setting and the bondage of course. Why don't they sell pointes for people with big feet (feet that are larger than womans feet 😟 )
 Helping_hands_get_roped_in_by_johntisbury.jpg    title of this photo is "Helping hands get roped" I'll help Rolleyes
(24 Jan 2015, 11:50 )herrpee Wrote: Why don't they sell pointes for people with big feet (feet that are larger than womans feet 😟 )
Mmm... they do... See, for example these ballet boots/shoes. Size 45 😉
I have ballet boots, I'd like pointes, the ballerina shoes with the hard tip. The acceptable foot torture device for girls 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 232 64,434 03 May 2024, 12:19
Last Post: Jenni K
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,600 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,992 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
Last Post: Like Ra
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,656 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack