Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Nipple Labia Massage Nipple Clamps Medical Themed Vibrating Labia Clip Electro Sex Toys For Woman
$18.03-52%

crossdress cosplay female
Realistic Sexy Female Mask For Party Cosplay Female Masquerade Party Ball Mask Sexy Girl Crossdress Costume Role Cosplay Mask
$29.03

drozeno
DROZENO Metal ice silk sports vest men speed dry running professional training T-shirt fitness New men silk glossy suit
$276.71-66%

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Women Tight Pants Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Leggings Handmade S-LTW074
$88.50-23%

lip plump
Lip Plumper Balm Lips Extreme Augmentation Plump
$233.53-61%

rubber cosplay
Latex Half Face Clown Mask Cosplay Props Humorous Elastic Band Horrible Scary Masks Adult Party Funny Halloween Decoration
$15.46

temorish
Men latex boxer zip hidden two sheath latex underwear custom made
$52.02-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bondage photos and videos
Hm.. Yes, OK. Hips indeed. I thought it was a "boy" and the "shape" is caused by the position.
I think this must break several you-tube rules so it probably won't be up for long...

youtu .be/dLJGrbq1EzQ
(24 May 2014, 08:38 )culmor Wrote: I think this must break several you-tube rules so it probably won't be up for long...

I suspect you are right, but it is incredibly erotic.

The intensity of the session is, I think, real and there is something about the thought of being wrapped up (or wrapping a loved one) in this manner that gets me quite aroused Blush

MJ
No gag and the bondage is hopelessly inefficient bur I like the colours:

youtu. be/psTm3R_0VJM?list=UU4kmEjgEcCPFGffUGNoBBOw
(22 Dec 2012, 00:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Old selfbondage dream - Japanese box tie:

Its missing the part that loops around the upper arm, (above the elbows) but that aside, I LOVE that rope tie.

Like honestly, I would love to experience that tie. While it ain't self bondage or anything, I would love to meet up with someone from here or in general just to experience what that tie feels like. 😁
(24 Jul 2014, 07:11 )culmor Wrote: No gag and the bondage is hopelessly inefficient bur I like the colours:

Where could I buy one of these straight jackets? Anyone know?
Is it the waiting mouth and the eyes why I like this photo?

bondage-07.jpg   
wow, what a lovely picture...
I agree, there is 'something' about that picture, but I also find my eyes drawn to her feet and dirty soles... bit of an FOTD there 😟

MJ
(26 Jul 2014, 10:50 )madjack Wrote: her feet and dirty soles
Ha! I did not even notice that! 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Suspension Bondage Photos and Videos catransvestic 231 63,448 28 Mar 2024, 00:34
Last Post: Like Ra
All things hogties (pictures, photos, videos) Like Ra 68 18,272 19 Feb 2024, 03:16
Bound in the bathtub photos/videos ltxrob 77 36,687 31 Dec 2023, 00:12
oriental bondage photos Strappado 3 6,628 31 Jan 2010, 19:47
Last Post: madjack