Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
FHC 18cm Stiletto Metal High Heels,Women Pumps,Bondage Stage Pole Dance Shoes,Ankle Wrap Buckle,Pointed Toe,Leopard,Yellow,Red
$481.58-4%

amoresy
AMORESY Celaeno series sexy silky hot pants fitness yoga beach student elastic shorts
$25.26

darlingaga
Darlingaga Vintage Y2K Knitted Long Socks Leg Warmer Coquette Clothes Korean Style Lace Up Kawaii Leg Socks Stockings Autumn New
$26.60-50%

amoresy
AMORESY Shock-proof Running Anti-sagging Yoga Vest-style No-wire Spandex Push-up Fitness Bra Women Legging Sports Sets Tracksuit
$65.33-27%

transparent pantyhose
Hot Sale Tights Open Crotch Pantyhose Sexy Lover Lingerie Charming Women Transparent Stockings Erotic Breathable Wife Underwear
$2.53-28%

leather pencil skirt
Leather Skirt Back Split Women Sexy Bodycon Pencil Skirt Sexy Office Lady Pencil Package Skirts High Waist Summer Long Skirt
$5.65

corset
Western Court Woman Corset Gothic Retro Waist Cincher External Waist And Chest Support With Stap Trimmer Belt Shapewear Bodysuit
$49.13-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bambi Sleep Imagery
(16 Apr 2023, 20:06 )soloLEX Wrote:
(27 Mar 2023, 06:31 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: I've made some Bambis using AI, im personally in love with the second one, the last one with the two heads make it kinda weird and interesting at the same time, it's like bambi is placing her mind and control on the old-self.

What service did you use to take this? I thought neural network services like Midjournay don't work with nsfw content. -_-

Helloooo?!?
@soloLEX have a look in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ish-images
Another kind of Bambi?

bambi_japanese-01.mp4 (Size: 2.49 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/D_Rei_uno/status/165...0992379905
Bambi triggered?

bambi-14_triggered.png     bambi-15_triggered.png   

Source: https://twitter.com/chikomoke
Bambi?

bambi-13_pink_corset_and_latex_stockings.jpg   
(07 May 2023, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi?

I'd thump'er.

This pun was brought to you by our Disney Corp overlords.

Sorry, could not resist.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
She doesn't look nearly plastic enough for what I think of as the proper bimbo / Bambi aesthetic.
Bambi AI art from u/tidyx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 bambi-15_pink_shiny_bikini_pink_collar_pink_headphones.webp     bambi-16-naked.webp     bambi-17-naked_black_harness_collar.webp     bambi-18-naked_black_harness_collar.webp     bambi-19_pink_bikini_harness_headphones.webp     bambi-20_pink_shiny_bikini_pink_collar_pink_headphones.webp     bambi-21_pink_shiny_transparent_bikini.jpg     bambi-22_black_shiny_bikini.jpg     bambi-23_collar_headphones.jpg   
I really like the sixth! 😍
The more I experiment with Bambi and Pig Girl, the more I think that this is my kind of Bambi:

bambi-25_Harley_Quinn.jpg   

Not this particular clothes style, though. And not just a random Harley Quinn, but this one. There is something in the face expression, what makes it "my Bambi". Something between being submissive and obedient, and dominant and cruel.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bambi Sleep scripts bronn 47 29,683 16 May 2024, 20:16
Last Post: shinybambi
Бэмби на русском (Bambi Sleep in Russian) Sissylisa 34 16,176 13 May 2024, 10:01
Last Post: naikercooler
Bambi Sleep stuff Like Ra 1,740 834,362 11 May 2024, 11:32
Last Post: brandynette
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 41 7,459 10 May 2024, 02:58
Last Post: Trixie
Bambi Sleep Videos remuxed by Brandynette brandynette 1 334 09 May 2024, 16:41
Last Post: brandynette

Contributors: AndreaJayne (1) , Bambi Jess (1) , Bambislave (1) , bellmar (1) , Bound Whore (6) , Irishguy42069 (1) , Like Ra (43) , MasterDQ (1) , Oldself (3) , rolandmc (1) , Selfexploration (1) , shinybambi (1) , spiraltone42 (1) , StarBlazerBambi (1) , uergel (1) , Weeble (7) , YoungBambiSleep (1)