Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex tights
Ultimate Unisex Latex Knee-Length Five Toe Socks for Cosplay - Natural Material, Various Colors, Stylish and Comfortable
$228.69

latex leotard
Men Shiny Leather One Piece Wetlook Bodysuit Sleeveless Zipper Front Leotard Boxer Shorts Jumpsuit Romper Pole Dancing Costume
$153.10

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Animal Heads Wearable Kig Animal Headsets
$1765.63-47%

anime bondage
Anime Cosplay Jumpsuit JK Sukumizu Gothic Lolita Bondage Deep-V Neck Bodysuits Puff Sleeve Sexy Backless Set Bodycon Body Suit
$24.19-30%

ladyboy
Hiding Gaff Underwear Crossdresser Transgender Leopard Print Camel Toe Control Panty Sissy Lace Panties Shemale Ladyboy Briefs
$89.54-40%

SXXY
SXXY Big Realistic Cock Cover Silicone Dick Enlargement Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys Adult Supplies Penis Extender Lock Ring
$108.60-61%

ballet high heels
Ballet Pointe Set Comfortbilt Toes Covers High Heel Shoes Forefoot Pad Protector Knitted Fabric Pads
$37.73

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Armbinder Bolero Jacket
I just bought another of these "jackets" here: https://www.amazon.de/Bondage-monohandsc...12&sr=8-71

It is worth mentioning, because, price-wise, it is in the mid-range, quality-wise, it is made from quite soft material, pu-like and fairly thick, which puts it into the upper range of plastic-based items. I have two more of these boleros made from cheaper material, thinner and not soft at all.

Sizing: shoulder width 49cm flat, length from tip to neck 81 cm, neck width 21 cm. For me, it is not tight over the elbows, so the final position is quite comfortable.

There are a couple of threads here about using this armbinder, but basically, use a string attached to the zipper. And during the first tries, consider having a pocket knife inside the bag too.
I learned to use this kind of device without any instructions, and I am still alive, but perhaps, I was just lucky - who knows 😉
Looks fun!!

Contributors: ltxrob (1) , Strappado (1)