Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Kids Girls Sparkly Sequins Fringed Leotard Bodysuits Jumpsuits for Latin Jazz Moden Contemporary Dance Performance Costumes
$15.69

sexy pantyhose
BONAS 40D Tear-resistant Unbreakable Tights Women Pantyhose Sexy High Elasticity Nylon Stockings Female Pantyhose Dropshipper
$8.46-45%

zippidy
Blue Feather Shining Rhinestones Bar Short Bikini Nightclub Female Singer Crystals Sexy Performance Outfit Costume Clothing Set
$71.39

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Lace Patchwork Oil Shiny Stockings Open Crotch Hollow Out Shaping Pantyhose 8D 912Pin Sexy Tights Plus Size Candy Color
$7.25-44%

tpe penis
Soft Jelly Dildo Realistic Masturbator Penis Orgasm Vaginal G-spot Massage Butt Plug Anal Sex Toy Suction Cup Dildos Erotic Cock
$9.06

bondage
5pc Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$147.62-53%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Powerful Vibration Masturbation Penis Real Vagina Pocket Electric Pocket Pussy Sex Toy For Men
$102.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A keep straight pole
 20170715_200004.jpg   

I've made something that does the job.
But mine is now more off a kneeling post. But if you place a longer base pole, you could to the same standing up..
(08 Aug 2017, 12:31 )AshleyBoots Wrote: I've made something that does the job.
But mine is now more off a kneeling post. But if you place a longer base pole, you could to the same standing up..

I like it! I like it a lot!!  😁

Do you use it for self-bondage? If you do, then how does it perform and are there any tips or tricks you would advise for others to try/follow?

It looks like it can be easily dismantled and 'hidden' (or at least tucked away under the bed/at the back of a wardrobe) - do you have any 'how to build' pictures (and, of course, any 'in use' pictures would be good too!  😁 )

MJ
I have the same questions 😉
Ok, I see how it works. I notice that there is no padding.
Let's see, I see a ball gag, boots, a collar, waist belt, ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs.
And a blindfold.
Am I close?
(08 Aug 2017, 13:07 )madjack Wrote:
(08 Aug 2017, 12:31 )AshleyBoots Wrote: I've made something that does the job.

I like it! I like it a lot!!  😁

Do you use it for self-bondage? If you do, then how does it perform and are there any tips or tricks you would advise for others to try/follow?

It looks like it can be easily dismantled and 'hidden' (or at least tucked away under the bed/at the back of a wardrobe) - do you have any 'how to build' pictures (and, of course, any 'in use' pictures would be good too!  😁 )

MJ

Thanks! 

Haven't used it for selfbondage so far, only just normal bondage with someone else. It worked out perfect. Its solid, can not tip over because of your own weight on the platform, and you don't have enough struggle room to lean forwards or backwards so it could tip over.

Yes, the pole can be taken of. So it is easy to store and move. 
Also, all off the brackets can be easily placed everywhere on the pole, so it always fits you 😉

I'll get some pics of it from different angles, so you can see how i build it. Made it with an extra on the bottom for the pole to be securly screwd so that it cannot come loose of the platform.
Still working to get this pole even better.
Making a Dildo holder for blowjob training, and looking for more ways to be tied on.
Just need someone to lock me on it :p
(23 Nov 2017, 17:40 )AshleyBoots Wrote: Just need someone to lock me on it
What about electromagnets?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
faux-leather straight-jacket in self-bondage? Strappado 3 3,721 24 Mar 2019, 00:39
Last Post: Strappado
Self Bondage Straight Jacket iLikeRa'sPlace 1 14,749 09 Aug 2017, 08:18
Last Post: krinlyc
Self-bondage Solo in a Straight Jacket Marcus 5 22,737 16 Feb 2012, 23:36
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: AshleyBoots (3) , blueboyia (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (18) , madjack (8) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (2)