Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Women Bondage Straps Body Accessories Gothic Body Harness Underwear Suspenders Fashion Garters Belt Sexy Underwear
$33.46-30%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Faux Leather Bodycon Skirts Latex Zipper Party Mini Skirt Glossy Slim Fit Short Dress Wetlook Rave Dancing Clubwear
$115.87-55%

panty girdle
CINOON Women High Waist Body Shaper Panties Tummy Belly Control Body Slimming Control Shapewear Girdle Underwear Waist Trainer
$12.08-51%

inlzdz
Men's Arabian Prince Costumes Cap Sleeves Vest Waistcoat with Pants Outfits Halloween Cosplay Fancy Dress Up Performance Set
$19.09-40%

mouth gag
Dental Implant Adjustable Mouth Opener Gag Whitehead 13cm Length Stainless Steel Sand Blasting Teeth Whitening Retractor Tool
$46.58

crossdresser silicone mask
(UP) Custom Handmade Full Head Mask Cute Party Crossdressing Silicone Anime Touhou Project Tatara Kogasa Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

mouth gag
Full Mouth Retractor Dental Retractor Mouth Gag Oral Care Mouth Opener Stainless Steel Dental Teeth Whitening Tool Medium Size
$7.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A keep straight pole
They would work I suppose... I was just trying to keep it low profile.
Well last night I had a bit of time so I've made the pole... just need to wait for the time to try it.
I gave the pole a quick test fit today.
Not fully committed.... just a feel it for size thing!

What I've found so far...
Inner tube elbow bind does the job quite well, but has an annoying habit of rolling up as you get your arms in leaving a narrow hard band instead of a wide flexible one

Using an elastic lower back protector works well as a waist anchor.

I think I've got the lengths etc pretty good.

A few tweaks and full run in about 2 weeks.
Just a question here.
Have you thought about a strip of plastic say about an inch wide to slide into the inertubes to prevent the tubes from rolling up ?

Something like batting to keep the waistband of a skirt from rolling up.

Just a thought.
Yes. I was thinking along the same lines
I've dabbled with a standing version of this previously. I elected to have my hands tied in front and pulled up above my head instead of behind my back when I've used this previously, but it could very easily be adapted to a hands behind scenario.

The attached photo is a test-run I did with the setup this morning to see how long the ice lock I just built will last while under tension. (Answer for those interested: 1.5 hours, give or take a few minutes, likely a little less with actual tugging.)

The pole is 1" threaded pipe; the T with eye bolt at the bottom is intended to serve a dual purpose, both as an anchor for the ice lock and as an anchor point for my ankles while wearing heels. 

Up top, the rope passes through from the front, down to the rope ratchet. In the past I've used leather cuffs for my wrists, but I think the next time I'll see if I can do rope and have a cinch loop be tensioned via the rope ratchet.

I've used wide velcro straps to secure my knees together and to the pole; same with my torso. I've also found that starting the center of a long rope tied to the pole behind and slightly higher than my crotch, then pulled through the crotch area and split to wrap around my torso is an interesting way of securing my body.

This set up is usuall backed into the corner of the room with nothing else around, so while I COULD possibly fall....well, I could also die of a heart attack.  😊

Next up: Upon inspection of the ice from this test run, I saw that the rope had fallen to the side of the container, so I suspect it released a bit earlier than if it were to pass through the middle of the ice chunk. I've cut a slightly longer piece of rope to be inside the ice lock, and this slightly longer piece of rope should curve through the middle of the container, thus being in the middle of the ice chunk and likely holding longer.  It should be noted that I'm not necessarily LOOKING for longer time to release - I'm more concerned with repeatability. While I don't need exact numbers, I'd prefer not to plan for 1.5 hours only to experience 3+ hours.

As always, suggestions are welcome!

(And sorry about the sideways photo....not sure what happened there.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20170215_095910.jpg   
It looks good!

Very ingenious use of plumbing supplies - that's why I love a hardware shop as well!

Just a couple of things occur:

What is your board made of? The bolts look OK and the pipe anchor also looks strong - but I was wondering if the board would stand up to a sideways angular torque (say if you lost your balance and leaned one way or other) resulting in the board splintering and the pipe falling - you with it! Unless you are also securing the pipe at the top, so it is supported and you can struggle to your heart's content.

Also, is a cinch loop a good idea if your arms are raised for 1-1.5 hours? Circulation might be a problem - leather cuffs or lowered arms might be better for first test.

I love these ideas, but, myself, I am terrified of time locks of any kind, Ice, electric, clockwork etc etc. I'm very happy to be able to get out of bondage when I want to. Maybe I'm just not doing it right!

Good luck with your apparatus and have fun.
I have similar concerns about the board - I'll likely swap that out for a slightly larger piece that would allow me to mount the base more toward the center, which should help alleviate the board breaking concern. Tethering the top of the pipe has also crossed my mind. That's certainly simpler -- everything else is aeady set up!

My thought for using rope would be that one end of the rope will be anchored out of reach on the pole, a loop will come through the top mount and around the wrist ropes a couple times, then back through the mount and to the ice release. This would mean that, upon ice release, all tension is removed from the rope and escape won't be much of a big deal. I did do a bit of a trial run (just wrapped the rope around the top instead of using the rope ratchet) and I do have enough of a concern about circulation that I'll certainly use cuffs on a first run.

I'm one of those "Bondage isn't bondage until you just plain can't get out when you want" kinds of people. Even if it's boring.

Like last night. I did a spread eagle using the ice lock with longer rope last night, it was quite frankly a bit boring (in part because I didn't do much of the "fun" stuff). The ice lock lasted 2 hours.
(16 Feb 2017, 21:59 )blueboyia Wrote: "Bondage isn't bondage until you just plain can't get out when you want"
Yep!
I spotted this video from a self-bondage poster and thought it was perfect for this thread...

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/self-b...r-27681341

Enjoy

MJ

Ps.... hmm can't get the video to embed properly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
faux-leather straight-jacket in self-bondage? Strappado 3 3,713 24 Mar 2019, 00:39
Last Post: Strappado
Self Bondage Straight Jacket iLikeRa'sPlace 1 14,742 09 Aug 2017, 08:18
Last Post: krinlyc
Self-bondage Solo in a Straight Jacket Marcus 5 22,713 16 Feb 2012, 23:36
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: AshleyBoots (3) , blueboyia (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (11) , ltxrob (18) , madjack (8) , Tinker D (2) , Will90MeeG (2)