Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Solid Color Satin Face Masks Sexy Glossy Mask For Mouth Light Silky Fetish Masked Cosplay Halloween Accessories Washable
$12.08-44%

corset
PU Leather Corset Vest Lingerie Buckle Lacing Faux Leather Bustier Corset
$8.05

Leosoxs lingerie
2PCS Women Seamless Underwear Set Plus Size Lingerie Set Sexy Padded Bra Top Sport Female Bralette Soft Panties
$7.04

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Back Zipper Hard Shaft Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Pointed Toe Long Boot Custom Wide Or Slim Leg Fit Calf Shoes Ladies
$279.51-33%

ballet high heels
High Heel Ballet Shoes Necklace For Women Stainless Steel Cute Elegance Collar Necklaces Aesthetic Jewelry Collares Para Mujer
$2.30-30%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$75.88

sissy femboy
High Quality Pink Chastity Cage Sissy Femboy 정조대 Locking the libido Penis cage Cock ring 콕링 Chastity Device Adult toys for men
$36.17-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A furry comic strip.
I think it’s gone because I can’t seem to find it.
It starts out with a fox seeing a wanted poster of another fox wanted by the police. When the first fox sees the fox in the wanted poster, he is in shock because they are twins.
Basicly, the twins drug the first fox and force him into another fox suit with a ball gag, and glue a fox hood on fin. The both turn the first fox to the police and collect the reward.

And I can’t find that strip anywhere.

Any ideas ???
Is it about bondage or selfbondage?

Is there anything in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ondage-Art ?
More like forced Crossdressing to make one look like another.
Do you mean these?

1378979821019.jpg   
 1378979849966.jpg   
 1378979863748.jpg   
 1378979891174.jpg   
 1378979922109.jpg   

They were in shanachan in the forced skinsuit thread.
That’s the one.

Good job.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (3) , Zooy (1)