Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Long Stockings Retro Bandless Seamless Medias Glossy Hosiery
$5.90-50%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(RB2213)Customize Full Head Resin Cartoon Cosplay Japanese Character Anime Role Play Crossdress Kigurumi Mask With Back Shell
$943.79-20%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Bikini Swimwear Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Swim Briefs Transparent Surfing Shorts Beachwear
$56.06

pantyhose bodysuit
Thigh High Tights Erotic Lingerie Fishnet Stockings Sexy Lace Top Suspender Intimates Bodysuit Pantyhose Garter Belt Long Socks
$15.73-51%

dildo
XXL Realistic Soft Huge Glans Long Dildo Silicone Vaginal Masturbators Penis Erotic Toy for Women Suction Cup Thick Real Dick
$14.30

beeger
BEEGER hand held stainless steel anal toys metal butt plugs, Big Stainless Steel Anal Plug Metal Prostate Massage Wand
$121.91

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Shiny Silk Pantyhose Transparent Tights for Women Underwear Glitter Bright Hosiery Ladies Slim Thigh High Panty Stockings
$17.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A furry comic strip.
I think it’s gone because I can’t seem to find it.
It starts out with a fox seeing a wanted poster of another fox wanted by the police. When the first fox sees the fox in the wanted poster, he is in shock because they are twins.
Basicly, the twins drug the first fox and force him into another fox suit with a ball gag, and glue a fox hood on fin. The both turn the first fox to the police and collect the reward.

And I can’t find that strip anywhere.

Any ideas ???
Is it about bondage or selfbondage?

Is there anything in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ondage-Art ?
More like forced Crossdressing to make one look like another.
Do you mean these?

1378979821019.jpg   
 1378979849966.jpg   
 1378979863748.jpg   
 1378979891174.jpg   
 1378979922109.jpg   

They were in shanachan in the forced skinsuit thread.
That’s the one.

Good job.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (3) , Zooy (1)