Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$33.87-25%

male chastity
Electro Stimulator Male Chastity Cage Silicone Urethra Sounding Sex Toys for Men Mastubators Penis Plug Dilatoren Adult Products
$5.34

hentai
14cm Hentai Lovely Yuan Zi Sexy Anime Girl Figure Insight Yulis/Nem Lirim/Vanessa Action Figure Adult Collectible Model Doll Toy
$7.86

transparent dress
2023 New Women's Fishing Net Mini Bodycon Dress Clothing Ladies Erotic Mesh Transparent Tight Lingerie Costumes Sexy Short Skirt
$8.42-54%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oily Jacquard Fake Garters Long Tube Sexy Stockings Silk Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Nylon Polka Dot Tights
$6.04

shapewear
Sauna Body Shaper Pants Hot Sweat Effect Slimming High Waist Trainer Panties Short Shapewear Workout Gym Leggings Fitness Shorts
$9.62

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
No Undress Temptation Thigh High Stockings Sheer Embroidery Lace Mesh Garter Belt Women Open Crotch Pantyhose Sexy Lingerie 8324
$6.04

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

80's look
I think the 80's look with shiny lycra leotards and tights is amazing.  The movie "Perfect" with Jamie Lee Curtis does a wonderful job of capturing the look, especially when she is wearing suntan glossy tights with a leotard.  How many are fans of this style as well?  Have you put together your own outfit and if so what combination, i.e. tank leotard, colored tights, sheer to waist pantyhose...even leg warmers and a waist belt?  How does your outfit feel and what do you like most about it?  I recently have been buying shiny tights in suntan and toast and also bought a few shiny tank leotards a while back.  The idea of wearing this outfit and mimicking the look of those hot woman from the past is very exciting.  Also, does anyone workout in this combination as well?
Related blog posts: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/80s
Yeah, I love it too.

However, the 80s style as a sort of
fashion meme is misinterpreted.

The colors schemes were not neon all the time. Especially early 80's, color combos were quite muted and I'm not even talking the pastel tint rage.

I suppose Leohex's new color line up for 2020 is a good approximation of softer more muted colors, but with the same marvelous Lycra shine.
Quote: The movie "Perfect" with Jamie Lee Curtis does a wonderful job of capturing the look, especially when she is wearing suntan glossy tights with a leotard.  How many are fans of this style as well?  Have you put together your own outfit and if so what combination, i.e. tank leotard, colored tights, sheer to waist pantyhose...even leg warmers and a waist belt?

fb.JPG     back1.JPG     Crouch.JPG   

Sissy aerobics in chastity1.JPG     Sissy aerobics in chastity2.JPG   
Ah, some classic culmoor there.

Yes, careful of the eighties, not everything was shiny lycra like we imagine.
Although given my age there must have been just enough to trigger my fetishes as a teenager.

But I don't remember it being worn anywhere but in excersise videos, music videos or girls in lycra one piece swimsuits at the local swimming pool.
Wow great posts!  Not only does this look like a fun outfit to wear, I bet the excitement of wearing it could lead to a good workout.  Has anyone found a specific brand of pantyhose that works well with this outfit versus glossy tights?
(17 Aug 2020, 08:59 )hosefun13 Wrote: Has anyone found a specific brand of pantyhose that works
Danskin 😁
Odd, I thought I posted a reply...
Danskin, Capezio, Mondor and Silky are all good. With the higher-cut eighties leos I like Capezio Bodytights, I've not seen a shiny version but I'm more than happy to trade that off against not having bare skin showing above a waistband.

80sHighCut.JPG   

Edit, I did post a reply but it took an age to appear, my internet is crap at the moment.
(17 Aug 2020, 21:44 )Culmor Wrote: I've not seen a shiny version but I'm more than happy to trade that off against not having bare skin showing above a waistband.
Totally agree here.
(17 Aug 2020, 08:59 )hosefun13 Wrote: Has anyone found a specific brand of pantyhose that works well with this outfit versus glossy tights?

I will add that Body Wrappers makes an Ultimate Shimmer Footed Tights that go up to 4x.  Style A55/A55X.  I love the Plus size.

http://bodywrappers.com/details.php?id=888

They are glossy tights, not pantyhose.  Not sure why you are looking for pantyhose.  Tights are more rugged than pantyhose.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
blonde in tight wet-look leggings vintagerubber67 0 3,594 13 Jul 2012, 16:44
Last Post: vintagerubber67

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bluetee (1) , bondagetom1 (3) , Culmor (7) , egregious (1) , hosefun13 (5) , latexballet (6) , Like Ra (8) , madjack (1) , MIWSTIUS (2) , tight_mike (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)