Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: 80's look
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think the 80's look with shiny lycra leotards and tights is amazing.  The movie "Perfect" with Jamie Lee Curtis does a wonderful job of capturing the look, especially when she is wearing suntan glossy tights with a leotard.  How many are fans of this style as well?  Have you put together your own outfit and if so what combination, i.e. tank leotard, colored tights, sheer to waist pantyhose...even leg warmers and a waist belt?  How does your outfit feel and what do you like most about it?  I recently have been buying shiny tights in suntan and toast and also bought a few shiny tank leotards a while back.  The idea of wearing this outfit and mimicking the look of those hot woman from the past is very exciting.  Also, does anyone workout in this combination as well?
Yeah, I love it too.

However, the 80s style as a sort of
fashion meme is misinterpreted.

The colors schemes were not neon all the time. Especially early 80's, color combos were quite muted and I'm not even talking the pastel tint rage.

I suppose Leohex's new color line up for 2020 is a good approximation of softer more muted colors, but with the same marvelous Lycra shine.
Quote: The movie "Perfect" with Jamie Lee Curtis does a wonderful job of capturing the look, especially when she is wearing suntan glossy tights with a leotard.  How many are fans of this style as well?  Have you put together your own outfit and if so what combination, i.e. tank leotard, colored tights, sheer to waist pantyhose...even leg warmers and a waist belt?

[attachment=42985][attachment=42987][attachment=42988]

[attachment=42986][attachment=42991]
Ah, some classic culmoor there.

Yes, careful of the eighties, not everything was shiny lycra like we imagine.
Although given my age there must have been just enough to trigger my fetishes as a teenager.

But I don't remember it being worn anywhere but in excersise videos, music videos or girls in lycra one piece swimsuits at the local swimming pool.
Wow great posts!  Not only does this look like a fun outfit to wear, I bet the excitement of wearing it could lead to a good workout.  Has anyone found a specific brand of pantyhose that works well with this outfit versus glossy tights?
(17 Aug 2020, 08:59 )hosefun13 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone found a specific brand of pantyhose that works
Danskin 😁
Odd, I thought I posted a reply...
Danskin, Capezio, Mondor and Silky are all good. With the higher-cut eighties leos I like Capezio Bodytights, I've not seen a shiny version but I'm more than happy to trade that off against not having bare skin showing above a waistband.

[attachment=43018]

Edit, I did post a reply but it took an age to appear, my internet is crap at the moment.
(17 Aug 2020, 21:44 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I've not seen a shiny version but I'm more than happy to trade that off against not having bare skin showing above a waistband.
Totally agree here.
(17 Aug 2020, 08:59 )hosefun13 Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone found a specific brand of pantyhose that works well with this outfit versus glossy tights?

I will add that Body Wrappers makes an Ultimate Shimmer Footed Tights that go up to 4x.  Style A55/A55X.  I love the Plus size.

http://bodywrappers.com/details.php?id=888

They are glossy tights, not pantyhose.  Not sure why you are looking for pantyhose.  Tights are more rugged than pantyhose.
Pages: 1 2 3 4