Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

soronssy
sexy silky glossy jumpsuit transparent double-head zipper Open Crotch bodysuit oily bathing suit tights swimsuit+Gloves Unisex
$221.26-29%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.69-50%

temorish
1.0MM Latex Rubber cosplay Gloves Latex Rubber Black Short Gloves High Quality Latex Mitt Black Color M
$35.09-10%

1d oil pantyhose
Sexy Women Sheer See Though Open Crotch Stockings 1D Oil Glossy Shiny Hollow Out Pantyhose Shapings Sexy Tight Crotchless
$9.51-50%

koomiho
KOOMIHO C/D/E/G CUP Silk Cotton Half Silicone Bodysuit Silicone Fake Boobs Crossdresser Silicone Fake Breast Shemale Cosplay
$216.59-23%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

urethral plug
Stainless Steel Urethral Sound Catheter Dilator Metal Horse Eye Penis Plug Training Male Masturbation Kit Sex Toys For Men
$3.30

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
(30 Dec 2022, 18:24 )Like Ra Wrote: See the dedicated CSS thread.
I had aeady looked into them a bit, but my SCM got really excited thinking about PM and similar again while reading the CSS thread <3
Samantha Sez 1, 2, 3 kicks differently after 7 years, tried today and had wet dreams.
Another free video from SB's SA:

SamanthaSez HC4SG1 (whatever that means)

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/kezRLglKfVOI/
Hypnosis Challenge For Straight Guys. It’s the one you can watch for free under ‘links’ on her website.
(13 Jan 2023, 09:58 )sucklerforlove Wrote: Hypnosis Challenge For Straight Guys. It’s the one you can watch for free under ‘links’ on her website.
Yes, it's also in this thread.
Continuing to listen to the files but slowed down a little, or more like, now listening to them at a more manageable pace <3 Got a little too excited during the break and was listening to 5-6 files a night, now trying to do 1 or 2 files every day, but it's been more like every other day.

Still unsure of the specific new changes and conditioning SB has put into my mind. Getting some effective good trances when I first tried SB reactivated a very strong feminization mindset/mood that has developed over the years, so it also brought back a lot of conditioning and brainwashing from Kei and Bambi and lots of other feminization files and content <3

The most noticeable change that's likely from the SB files is that I suddenly get that intense pleasurable sensation of feeling like you're about to cum, not everywhere or anytime (yet) like the files say, usually in situations I allow myself to feel arousal, even if unconsciously (so like, maybe not during work, but maybe walking in public if I'm feeling horny). I also had a very strong desire/feeling to dress up in girly clothes during the first week, but it's gone down since them (but still dressing up/wearing girly clothes if in the mood). Also wore pantyhose/stocking more often and felt amazing in them (I usually forget about them), wanted to get more of them, specially fishnet stockings. Also had some ruined orgasms and ate my cum during that first week, which I rarely do but don't mind doing, but haven't done again because I haven't cum in like 2.5 weeks?

Changes/conditioning that I'm not sure are from the SB files or past conditioning/SCM/feminization mindset/being aroused.... some of these were things I was aeady doing before, and to a certain degree started feeling more and more normal.

Wearing panties again. Had a thing for pretty pink panties before SB, so most of my panties were aeady pink <3, and over time I've gotten the idea in my mind that I should wear cute girly pretty pink panties exclusively, but haven't been able to fully do it. Getting closer every time I'm in this mode tho, barely own any male underwear now, and even when not in this feminization mindset I've started normalizing wearing casual/everyday panties, and I can't tell if it's the conditioning rationalizing/convincing me it's okay <3 Every now and then I have the desire to wear a bra under my clothes during the day as well <3

Shaved body smooth. I also started doing this a long time ago, but it progressed very slowly from just doing intimate areas, to areas covered my clothes, to full body shaving, and even getting laser hair removal sessions. This is also something I was first afraid of doing and/or people noticing, to normalizing it as something I wanted because I felt and look really good, and realized no one cared or noticed <3 For some reason I had stopped last year around summer, and most of my body hair had grown fully back, but now it's gone again. I love how smooth and sensitive my skins feels <3 Laser hair removal sessions also seemed to help in other ways, since it's growing at a much slower rate than before, but still want to set up a new session soon <3

No orgasms/limp clitty/nipple play/HFO/chastity. This one is a few semi-related things together, I guess? Overtime, my goal/desire to cum from hypnosis/on command/have an HFO started merging and evolving with other kinks and conditioning and brainwashing. Shrinking and having a completely and permanently limp clitty used to really scare me, despite finding the idea really hot, and feeling very aroused whenever I read experiences from others that did it. Somehow, in the past 2-3 years, some barrier broke in my mind and something clicked, and this is something that I really really want <3 A friend introduced me to chastity, and slowly the idea of not being in control of your orgasms became really hot, and so did the idea of being permanently locked in a cute pink cage. Unfortunately, haven't found a comfortable long-term cage, but getting closer. Nipple play was something that I recently got into as an alternative to playing with my clitty to cum. No wet orgasms yet, but getting close. No orgasms came similarly, building up arousal, normalizing/conditioning myself to not touch my clitty, even if not locked physically (despite wanting to) still being obedient about not being in control of my orgasms. After listening to the files, some of these feelings/conditioning came back, huge desire to be locked as much as possible, but still unable to stay locked for more than a few days, been exclusively playing with my nipples, not touching my clitty. I also noticed there were some instructions to not cum without permission, but because I listened to a lot of files out of order, some files contradict each other sometimes. I also haven't gotten into the whole email SB thing. But the goal is to cum from nipple play, ass play, or hypnosis, no direct stimulation orgasms <3 I should ask some tips for HFOs/nipple/ass orgasms, I'm probably doing something wrong, tensing up or pulling or pushing my body in the wrong way.

Has anybody noticed any changes/conditioning that surprised them <3 ?
After reading all the recent reviews here and combining with my own experience, I think, the only real change that SB's files make is "passive addiction" to SB's files 😂  Those, who occasionally crossdressed "before", continue to occasionally crossdress "after". Those, who were aroused by thinking about "sucking cocks" before, continue to be aroused by thinking. Those, who played with chastity, continue to play with chastity. But now all these "happenings" and "events" are associated with SB. That's it.

And since SB cleverly mixes lots of random-looking things, after some time, you might "subconsciously" associate lots of random-looking things with SB.
"I put on panties, because I listened to SB". No, you would put them on anyway, because you always liked them.
"SB makes me feel obedient" - no, you chose to passive listen to SB and concentrate on arousal.
"SB makes me feel girly" - why did you always crossdress? To feel manly?

SB does not actually "force", "make" or even "encourage" you to "move forward", to "progress", to "make the next step". There is no "line" or "evolution" in the files. On the contrary, the files encourage you to do nothing, just listen to SB and be horny. Possibly, you might even achieve an HFO. Yes, HFO can be called a progress, but that's the maximum you might get (or not get).

I begin to think, this is why the piracy stopped, because piracy is a conscious action, but actions are not encouraged. Even SB discussions disappeared from the Internet - this thread is the only live one.
(17 Jan 2023, 15:44 )Like Ra Wrote: After reading all the recent reviews here and combining with my own experience, I think, the only real change that SB's files make is "passive addiction" to SB's files 😂...

This has been my experience as well. There are so many people who swear by the power of SB's files and it's intrigued me enough to revisit them over and over again trying to find the magic. They're incredibly well made but I'm always left waiting for the shoe to drop, for some suggestion that's more than simply titillating. I've always been left wanting. Maybe that's the point? Regardless, they've never quite hooked me the way that I wanted them to.

I haven't listened to all of the files, so it's possible I've just missed the ones I'm looking for, or that I've missed a suggestion within the files. I do feel like there's a lot potential there and kind of wish that SB would go a bit further.
(17 Jan 2023, 18:26 )PeytonLikesItDeeper Wrote: I haven't listened to all of the files, so it's possible I've just missed the ones I'm looking for, or that I've missed a suggestion within the files. I do feel like there's a lot potential there and kind of wish that SB would go a bit further.
That's why I prefer the old files (2012ish) - they contained actual suggestions!
TOTAL Recall and other files 3

Contributors: 839millionman (1) , 9795103903 (2) , aidansaz (2) , AlexDeLarge (6) , Alizee13 (2) , AndreaJayne (3) , anon1337idk (1) , arctiru (2) , bambeeturnal (2) , basedtrap (2) , batmetal (12) , battriista (1) , Beanbag22 (12) , bearware884 (1) , beastthrowaway (1) , Bignak (1) , bimboandrea25 (157) , Bimbojen78 (3) , BobDovern (2) , bobthebuilder (9) , BondageGreen (1) , bredner (1) , brittle (1) , bzorl (21) , Cab3783 (1) , cantstandforthis (2) , casper_wire (2) , Cattani (2) , Chewtoy (13) , christianna (9) , Christina (1) , Curios70 (1) , CuriousMind (1) , D12 (5) , Dan (1) , danhypno (14) , DarkCrystal44 (4) , Denver92 (2) , diggermaloo (1) , Dilian30 (9) , Disney413 (4) , DSM666PDW (1) , duality99 (3) , dustymoon1 (2) , eastvillagecurious (1) , Ellie (14) , endlesseden (1) , endy (3) , Endyx (1) , epic420 (2) , ersdat322 (3) , evievident4308 (2) , exper1mental (1) , farscapeman (3) , Firebolt (1) , Flow (1) , ForFunOnly (1) , FossGly (13) , GCRhoads (38) , GetRektbyVodka (1) , Ghast (3) , gperrys32 (1) , guytohypno (8) , Henti (1) , HesseDemian (5) , HicoPico (1) , honchoman2019 (1) , horse (1) , Hoshimachi (1) , HowardP (1) , Hypfro (18) , hypno.orgasmatronic (35) , Hypnoaddict666 (3) , hypnojoe (2) , hypnoslave16 (5) , hypnotizedslut (10) , Hypnotyka (1) , i'mtranssoon (2) , Intrigue (1) , Irishguy42069 (9) , jadefortyfour (10) , jalford98 (1) , Jennashepherd (3) , Jennashepherd2000 (2) , jessicapowderhorn (1) , JessicaSissy (1) , jessieh024 (3) , jimkofandango (13) , Jinx (13) , jk31qqq (1) , john7865 (3) , JohnDoe (1) , Kardstack (1) , kdenver (2) , kor faeron (1) , Kresselack (1) , Kurtycat (2) , kuusi (2) , Lesotho (3) , Like Ra (1,018) , logicas (1) , lurker (3) , Lycalopex (1) , Mal7e632 (14) , Maximiliaan_75 (11) , Mds34 (10) , MeMyselfIrene47 (2) , Miamiku (3) , MindsEye (15) , MisterDave (2) , Mordimi (4) , Munim41 (1) , Nevermind (2) , Nim44 (2) , nogginnig (5) , nothing2do (1) , NotSpoogeanator (14) , nystul (3) , oeqguvibsyyzgcntsd (2) , Oldself (11) , Olmoghesizzi (5) , Otaku (1) , Oxx (2) , panis (1) , pansy (7) , pantysissyslut (1) , PeytonLikesItDeeper (1) , phatax (1) , Pinkash (5) , pinkpanties (3) , pinkpillz2025 (8) , Prob8 (2) , proton7 (2) , Psychf (1) , PupOhm (1) , Rami (19) , RCSTM (6) , rebroad (6) , redara (16) , robplat (1) , Rogo7676 (3) , rolandmc (39) , Romanyapi1990 (5) , Ruby Fleetwood (55) , RufescentRuby (8) , saffi_t (11) , Samantha Bandler (4) , sam_henry (3) , sarvyt (6) , sensitivesix (6) , sentinel (11) , Shadow2727 (1) , Sierra13 (2) , SissyEvelynn90 (6) , SissyLexi (1) , sissysara (3) , Sissy_harshita (1) , Sleepyfootboy (2) , someonesay330 (5) , spiraltone42 (49) , squggly (5) , Standard (3) , Stinker666 (2) , Strongwife (7) , stuff123 (12) , submissivenikki (1) , sucklerforlove (17) , sweetrubber (5) , sylents (1) , templeseeker (1) , testdrive06 (7) , Thea_DA (9) , throwaway4349 (3) , tintinnf (4) , torel (7) , Tritium (4) , tttddd (4) , Volttow (1) , Wandering (2) , Weeble (11) , Whitegloves (2) , Worthleading (12) , xrfwjkeqqlrndwjyvp@wqcefp.com (3) , xyz (1) , Yukonnut (1) , Zooy (1)