Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY sexy shiny high neck tights glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pants sexy 9-point sportswear
$44.62

prostate stimulation
Dildo Vibrator Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Men Prostate Massager Women G-Spot Clitoral Stimulator Adult Masturbation Sex Toy Supplie
$10.70

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

FRRK
FRRK Latest Design Penis rings Male Chastity Device Toys for Adults Cock Cage Penis Lock Sex Toys for men Bondage Chastity Belt
$15.25-40%

bondage sack
SM Sex Binding Mermaid Mummy Body Bondage Bag Sleeping Bag Sack Leather Straight Jacket Bodysuit Erotic Costume Toys For Couple
$157.59-49%

lobudek
Leopard Print Jumpsuit Women Birthday Party Celebrate Crystal Romper Stage Performance Leotard Dance Costume Bar Singer Outfits
$156.09-44%

pueraria mirifica
300g BREAST ENLARGEMENT Body Cream Fast Growth Boobs Enlargement Body Oil 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM
$53.24-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anyone Know What Kind of Knot This Is?
I've had trouble with the SRD, when the two rings move, the one-way rope becomes loose. I saw this drawing of the SRD and the knot holding the rings together looks like it would prevent that from happening and keep the rings stationary enough so that the rope won't slip.

Does anyone know if this is a specific type of knot or if they're just randomly tied together?

srd-01.jpg   
(27 Feb 2017, 18:43 )Chrisco90 Wrote: I've had trouble with the SRD, when the two rings move, the one-way rope becomes loose.
It is also a play between the thickness of the rope and the thickness of the rings.

(27 Feb 2017, 18:43 )Chrisco90 Wrote: Does anyone know if this is a specific type of knot or if they're just randomly tied together?
I think pretty much any knot can be used here (just in case, here's a knot links collection - https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/12228 ). I use something like this: http://www.animatedknots.com/roundturn/index.php

And welcome to the forum! 😉
(27 Feb 2017, 21:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Feb 2017, 18:43 )Chrisco90 Wrote: I've had trouble with the SRD, when the two rings move, the one-way rope becomes loose.
It is also a play between the thickness of the rope and the thickness of the rings.

Yes, I've had a same problem. It's like Like Ra 😊 said, need to play with thickness and material of the rope.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I use 1/4 inch all cotton rope an 3/4 steel rings.
Works the best for me.
Oh yea, the rings are not smooth or polished.
(01 Mar 2017, 03:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Oh yea, the rings are not smooth or polished.
Actually, I prefer smooth and polished. Otherwise they snag and damage rope, what makes tightening even more difficult. If the SRD does not work, I would suggest buying a rope ratchet.
(01 Mar 2017, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Mar 2017, 03:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Oh yea, the rings are not smooth or polished.
Actually, I prefer smooth and polished. Otherwise they snag and damage rope, what makes tightening even more difficult. If the SRD does not work, I would suggest buying a rope ratchet.

In the end I gave up on the SRD (it twisted the rope and would slip) and brought a rope ratchet instead - I find it much better and it solved all my problems.

Oh and it sounds so much more erotic as the 'click. click. click' heralds your impending helplessness! 😁

MJ
(02 Mar 2017, 22:40 )madjack Wrote: Oh and it sounds so much more erotic as the 'click. click. click' heralds your impending helplessness!
Very true! 😁
(02 Mar 2017, 22:40 )madjack Wrote:
(01 Mar 2017, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Mar 2017, 03:42 )Tinker D Wrote: Oh yea, the rings are not smooth or polished.

In the end I gave up on the SRD (it twisted the rope and would slip) and brought a rope ratchet instead - I find it much better and it solved all my problems.
I think the twisting rope is the issue I was having this last session. Was stopping it pulling through well and jamming up. ☹
(02 Mar 2017, 22:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Mar 2017, 22:40 )madjack Wrote: Oh and it sounds so much more erotic as the 'click. click. click' heralds your impending helplessness!
Very true! 😁

Oh yes !

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Contributors: Chrisco90 (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (2)