Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Latex Mini Skirt Women Summer Pencil Skirt Customized
$59.29-6%

negative chastity
FRRK FLat Pad Negative Chastity Device with Urethral Stainless Steel Cock Cage Locked Life Erect Denial Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$43.72-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Mens Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Nylon Stocking Ultrathin See Through Tights Elastic Pouch Underwear Transparent Lingerie Nightwear
$17.21-40%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Squirt Men Rings Glans Rings Lock Chastity Cage And Buttplug Adult Goods Men's Goods Women Vibrator Gays Mating Erortcznee
$25.80-31%

tpe penis
46cm Soft Jelly Dildo Double Long Realistic Dildos Cock Lesbian Vaginal Anal Plug Flexible Fake Penis For Women Dildos Sex Toys
$24.16-69%

dildo gag
Bondage Mouth Plug Mask TPE Dildo Penis Gag Erotic Fetish Restraints BDSM Sex Toy for Women Men Slave Adult Game Black 18+
$65.81-34%

faak
Chaste Bird New Design 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Ring Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys Penis Ring A370-SS
$242.00-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
OK, let's brainstorm this.
I tried it twice with mixed results. Will post the (photo) sessions later. The bottom line is - the strain should be as minimal as possible. Otherwise you will stuck or hurt yourself.
Hi All (re-posting at Ra's suggestion)

I too have tried self-suspension a couple of times, with ‘mixed’ results.

Attempt 1: A ‘typical’ scenario – legs bound together, the hoist (a small block and tackle for lifting engines out of cars) fixed to the highest point in the house (through the loft hatch in my case) and a duvet positioned to soften any accidental fall. After a couple of initial problems I managed to hoist my legs and body upwards until only my shoulders and head remained on the floor. The limitations of my hoist now became more apparent – it was a manual hoist and the hoisting rope quite thin, this meant that hauling the final part of my body upwards was difficult and the rope started to ‘burn’ my fingers and hand. My other problem was how to fasten the hoisting rope once I was suspended – eventually I managed to tie it off to a waist rope.

So I had successfully suspended myself, head down, but I wasn’t helpless as my hands where free. At this point I confess to chickening out, I wasn’t at all confident of my own limits to being inverted or the consequences of even a short period in that position. I managed a very quick wrist tie to get the feel for it (coil of rope around both wrists and then twist the wrists to tighten the coil). It was a fantastic feeling, but just not quite secure or safe enough for my comfort.

Attempt 2: Having decided that inverted suspension was something I needed to work on, I tried a different approach with this session. I’d obtained a strong wooden beam approx 2.4m long and attached very strong lengths of rope to both ends. Each rope had a loop at the free end and they came together in the middle of the beam. Next I tied myself to the beam, this was done with the beam in position under the hoist and the hoisting clip attached. I had raised the bean slightly off the floor at both ends (telephone directories have their uses!) so that I could easily pass the ropes around the beam.

I should point out at this stage that ‘easy’ and easily’ are not the best description terms to use! It was very difficult indeed to tie myself to the beam, but I eventually managed it. Legs, thighs, lower and upper body where all lashed to the beam, plus I’d used a length of rope to both gag myself and bind my head to the beam. Only my hands and arms remained free.

Now I hoisted myself upwards in a horizontal, face down, position – so that I hung below the beam. I had the same problems as before with the hoisting rope, but managed to secure myself approx 1m from the floor. Again, I was not confident enough to go for a full SB session, but the feeling (especially the rope gag for some reason) was very sexy.

In conclusion?
Both these sessions happened some years ago and I’ve not had the opportunity or confidence to try them again – but writing them down has stirred my interest and imagination!

I think I can modify the ‘beam’ tie to work much better (i.e. start in a standing position, with the head end of the beam aeady tied off to a high point, then hoist the leg end into a horizontal (or whatever!) position. This would make the binding of myself to the beam much easier.

I still can’t figure out a safe way to release myself, nor can I see how to make the inverted suspension (which was so very sexy) more effective without risking my safety.

Any ideas or suggestions?

MJ
Related discussion: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/320
Hi all

To save your poor fingers getting worn out by clicking through the links, I've copied and pasted the words below:

I’ll start with Patrick’s entry Jan 30th 2008:
-----------------------

Patrick:
I have fun hanging up side down for the night. if it is possible to hang like the picture u might use a bench or chair to get closer to bar, atach noos to bar after geting tied up slip of the chair!let me know if Iam close!

-----------------------
Ra:
Yes, Patrick, this is one of the ways of getting in the bondage. But the question is how to get out.
Sturdy serious ice-locks?
Also, using nooses is definitely not recommended because they will either break the wrists or seriously cut the blood circulation.
Only the specially designed hand-cuffs may be used for the suspensions.

-----------------------
Ididthis:
it’s difficult to get into, and to get out i tied a knife to the hook i used to suspend myself from. problems are that it caused my back to forcefully arch in a painful manner – not in a good way. if i didn’t tie the knife in this would indeed be completely inescapable and probably fatal.

-----------------------
Tinker-Daemon:
Actually, suspension techniques like this should be possible with having the rope one is actually hanging from resting over the back and ribage. A karada often feels like a ‘backpack’. This is because it encases the body.

Something like described above COULD be done alone. (Though I would NOT recommend it, due to safety reasons.) Don’t expect to come out of it alone though… You’re going to be discovered… 😉

-----------------------
Ra:
Suspension (if not done properly) can cause lots of pain. I tried one simple thing last summer (to be published). Mmmm… lesson learnt…

-----------------------
Doubleflash:
The idea is hot, but wrist suspension is hard to do without injury. The drop illustrated in the cartoon would almost certainly shoulders the shoulders or wrists.

My personal best results have been with suspension cuffs made from soft 2in. nylon webbing. I’ve tried them for SB and with subs. I’ve never gotten great results with SB, yet. With the right padding and careful tying, a couple subs have been able to enjoy wrist suspension for a few minutes. There’s just too much strain on wrists and shoulders for longer scenes.

Ankle suspension is a whole different deal. That can be great for SB! I use the same soft, 2 inch nylon straps to bind my ankles. I attach a set of double-block pulleys that give a 4:1 mechanical advantage. The other end of the pulley set is anchored to a beam in my garage. It’s easy to pull my bound ankles high enough to just let my head clear the floor. I tie the free end of the rope to an electric door lock that’s anchored to the floor. (The door lock is timed to release the rope in about 10 minutes.) Then I cuff my hands behind my back. The cuff keys are on the floor.

The risks include having the rope tangle as it runs through the pulley system, and having the lock release unexpectedly, dropping me on my head. (I keep my head almost touching the floor and keep a pad under my head.) I suspect that staying suspended upside down for long could induce blackouts. I do feel a lot of pressure in my head after a few minutes.

The next SB experiment involves a double balloon enema nozzle and a medium-large enema bag… An upside down enema might be interesting, but I’ve still got some planning to do before I’ll ready to try it.

Anybody else played with SB ankle suspension?

-----------------------
Ra:
doubleflash wrote:
I suspect that staying suspended upside down for long could induce blackouts. I do feel a lot of pressure in my head after a few minutes.
Yes, this is exactly why I’m afraid of ankle suspension. But the following:

doubleflash wrote:
An upside down enema

is one of my secret desires 😉

doubleflash wrote:
Anybody else played with SB ankle suspension?
The Japanese suspend horizontally spreading the pressure points along the rope harness and the whole body. Probably this is the most safe suspension type, However, self-bondage would be very difficult. Though not impossible.

What about one rope going back and forward between rolls on one rail and a rope harness? It can be tightened with one pull. The release method must avoid:

doubleflash wrote:
The risks include having the rope tangle as it runs through the pulley system, and having the lock release unexpectedly, dropping me on my head.

-----------------------

Madjack:
Lots of good ideas and thoughts here – could be continued across in the ’suspension self-bondage’ thread on the forum?

Doubleflash: you talked about an inverted/upside down enema. Have a care – I’ve read conflicting advice on this, some saying it’s very risky, others claiming it to be great. Like Ra, I have the fantasy, but want to play it safe. This link shows a self bondage inverted enema (It is not my scene, but found it when investigating the safety of an inverted enema) http://home.comcast.net/~diapereddaniell...sBBA1.html

Play safe
-----------------------

Ra:
Madjack wrote:
could be continued across in the ’suspension self-bondage’ thread on the forum?
Totally agree. This is the link just in case: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=140

Madjack wrote:
This link shows a self bondage inverted enema
Nice one! This is probably the safest way – she’s not fully suspended. But look at her face. Got red pretty quickly

-----------------------
Doubleflash:
Cool link to the inverted enema.

Madjack is right. The information on inverted enemas is wildly conflicting. I’m going to gradually try different configurations and volumes to see how it goes. This may turn out to be one of those “too close to the edge” things. But, the research should be delightful 😉

I still need to work through some safety and backup release issues for the basic self suspension before I add water.

Should we move this thread somewhere more appropriate?
-----------------------

..and so here we are!😊

Minor editing along the way – but hope to have the gist of it all

MJ
Something I've tried and done involves the following equipment:
-- A pullup bar, or such a bar that is found in closets (where clothes hangers are hung), or a high jump bar; the bar must be such that it can be removed by simply lifting it off its supports; it is installed by depressing it firmly to its supports. The bar should be installed at your neck height or higher, and it should not be possible to remove the bar by shaking it, other than by lifting it firmly straight up.
-- Cheap inline skates (rollerskates) that have room for the bar to fit between the frame (where the wheels are) and the shoe. Wheels not required. Ice skates work just as well, if not even better.

Instructions: Place a tall chair below the bar. Wear the skates. Remove the bar from its supports and push it through your skates. Then lay on your back (or your neck if you can), on the chair, upsidedown, and with your legs, push the bar up so that you can place it and lock it on the bar's supports securely.
You are now suspended upsidedown. You can push the chair away from you and relax.

To get off, you will need to have enough stomach muscles (and your hands free) so that you can pull yourself up, grab the bar with one hand, and undo the skates with the other to free your feet. Do not attempt to remove the bar while you are attached to it, unless you can follow the exactly same sequence in reverse as when you attached yourself. After freeing your feet, you can just stand up and remove the skates from the bar.

Combine with other techniques depending on your flexibility. (For example, this at the shoulders' level when you're hanging upsidedown.) Note that it is far easier to undo the suspension if your legs are separate than if they are bound together.

Make sure that the way the bar is secured to its supports is robust, that the supports don't tear off the wall, and that the bar does not bend significantly when it holds your weight. If you are uncertain whether they hold, don't bind your arms, so that you can protect yourself in case the suspension fails and you fall.
Also make sure that the shoes are robust enough that the frame does not tear off the shoes. Cheap plastic skates last for maybe a dozen of suspensions. Get them from e.g. second-hand. If you use iceskates, make sure that in no circumstances you accidentally cut yourself or anything valuable with the blades.

Instead of skates, you can use other techniques for binding your feet to the bar. I used skates because I had them available, and because they could be easily used without having to worry about chafing or accidentally blocking the circulation in the feet.

Skates can also be used as anchoring points for various hoist-based suspension schemes with the same advantages and disadvantages.
 upside-down-bar-01.jpg    This is a simpler way to achieve the same upside-down position.
http://www.karstadt.de/Alex/Tuerreck-63-...id=2712462
Heheh, yeah. But requires equipment you aren't likely to possess for innocent reasons 😊
EDIT: I see that's actually a sports store. What else do people use those for?
It's no more than an exercise bar for pull-ups, for example. The cuffs were very popular in the late 80's to stretch the spine. You can see such device in one of George Michael's videos (the one with lots of supermodels).
Hi, guys! I'll be using this as a general thread for several comments, concerning several topics not related to suspension. If you find it necessary, move the non-related comments to the appropriate threads.

First off, the related stuff. I have successfully performed suspension self-bondage several times, with fantastic results. Here's how I did it:
1.Put on a swimsuit made of a strong enough material to support your weight.
2.Obtain two SHORT pieces of rope (1ft. at MAX) and tie them to the arm straps of the swimsuit, but not together.
3.Obtain/create an ice padlock (preferably the first version, I simply find it easier) and tie the rope ends to it.
4.Put a chair that can be moved easily (but not too easily; this is how you'll get yourself into position) in front of a door or whatever else you'll be suspending yourself from.
5.Now would be a good time to apply anything you want (nippleclamps will not work, and if you want a buttplug, it's pretty much common sense to put it on before the swimsuit) (includes gag; but not blindfold).
6.Put something soft in front of the something you're suspending yourself from to cushion your fall whenever the ice melts.
7.Step onto the chair, and bind your legs using a favored method.
8.Position the rope w/ ice padlock on the doorframe (if using something else, like a stairwell or a beam, you will have to undo one of the ropes to get it on) and put your weight on it. This is also a good safety test: if the ropes or swimsuit you're using are too weak, at least you'll know about it before you step off the chair and kick it away.
9.If so desired, put on a blindfold now, and secure your hands using swimsuit tie 2 with the chosen apparatus (ropes, handcuffs, etc.)
10.Kick the chair away, and you'll be hanging from your bedroom door/stairwell/wherever, waiting for the ice padlock to melt.
There are, however, two problems I find with this method:
1.Your body weight will put increased wear and tear on the swimsuit and ropes. Solution: none, except get a better job 😁
2.If done over a hardwood door, it will take a heck of a beating from the chair being kicked down, to the ice melting, to you falling from the door, plus without a soft object, you'll hurt yourself falling down from the door. Solution: do this over carpeting if you have a choice, and put a soft object under you beforehand to break your fall.

Well, I lied. I'll be on my way now, and save my rants for another time on a different thread. Hope to hear your opinions soon!
-Pshychic_One

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,558 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,210 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)