Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

manyjoy
Female Stainless Steel Silicone Chastity Belt Panties Invisible Underwear Anal Vaginal Plug Butt Hole BDSM Bondage Lock Women
$29.19-30%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.40

msemis
2Pcs Girls Ballet Dance Dress Gymnastics Swimsuit for Dancing Cotton Ballet Leotard Gymnastics Leotard with Chiffon Skirt Outfit
$10.31

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44-25%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Wireless Vibrator Telescopic Dildos For Women Big Dildo Vibrador Heating Skin Feeling Dick Realistic Penis Large falos Silicone
$24.30

bondage hood
Sexy Shop Accessories Fetish Bondage Mask Sex Furniture Restraints Puppy BDSM Hood Role Play Adult Games Erotic Toys For Couples
$23.14-20%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Floral Lace Lingerie Set Women Sensual Bra + Back Open Panty Underwear Set Sexy Erotic Garter Kit
$27.30-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
Yes, it is possible to do this, BUT, your hands will most likely go num, and you won't be able to escape.
I worked on this idea for hours. So believe me, you'll need a second person to cut you down and place you in your grave.
When it looks too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true. I'll just fantasize about it /me guesses
The short answer is - yes. Absolutely possible. Just like springing from the 30th floor or eating poisonous mushrooms 😁

A more elaborated answer is "Yes, it's possible but not as simple as on the picture." The torso must be suspended by several ropes so the weight is evenly distributed and the rope do not cut into flesh, etc.
As requested "That alone sounds very interesting. Could you please elaborate the suspension "system" in this thread.

I have two large eyebolts with heavy duty rings screwed into a beam in the ceiling about 91 cm apart. Each ring has about 7.6 m of 1.27 cm diameter nylon rope attached.

The karada is the standard karada with the exception being I secure the knots on the back so they cannot slip. I loop each suspension rope through the shoulder rope of the karada twice and go.
(18 Dec 2014, 23:41 )Old Timer Wrote: The karada is the standard karada with the exception being I secure the knots on the back so they cannot slip. I loop each suspension rope through the shoulder rope of the karada twice and go.
Are you hanging vertically (the whole weight is on the crotch part of karada - quite dangerous, think of the harness syndrome) or more horizontally?
For this particular tie I was experimenting with an exercise ball. for other suspensions I combine a swiss seat (rope tied rappelling harness) with a karada and suspend from the shoulder ropes of the karada.

Then I use a chest bar ( I've made a detail of it on an earlier post) to get an upright spread eagle tie or be tied to a chair and use the chest bar to be suspended.
For other another suspension I use a frog type tie for my legs and use that as the lifting point then tie the torso using knots that cant slip.

All of the things I am sharing I have learned to do by myself over time. Keep things sensual until you know what you are getting into.
As I always say - photos and drawings do help 😉 Sometimes details are much more important than a general concept.
Ah, I'm not very photogenic and I don't have a studio type setting...
Short of walking through each and every wrap of the rope we have what we have. Lol, its not rocket science just a little SB.
Hey Ra,
I was on the Goo web search looking for selfbondage suspenchion, and guess what came up as number on images.
The photos I sent you.

Number one. I guess it was very liked by many.
And I found the photo set I was telling you about.
The problem is that it's on a cd, and not on the smartphone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,571 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,217 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)