Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

metelam
Metelam Women's High Elasitc Shiny Sleeveless Zipper Crotch Open Romper Bodycon Bodysuit Wet Look Jumpsuit
$21.45

anime fetish
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$119.79

nose hook bondage
Open Mouth Gag with Nose Hook Harness Head Mask Restraint Bondage Fetish Slave BDSM Adult Games Oral Sex Toys for Couples
$14.51-47%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Spring New Erotic Lingerie Valentine's Day Fishing Net See-Through Waistless Sexy One-Piece Onlyfans
$28.76-55%

transparent pantyhose
Resistant Tights Sexy Temptation Elastic Stockings Skinny Transparent Thin Pantyhose Anti-Hooking Black Silk Stocking Plus Size
$5.77-40%

qiui
Penise Enlargement Sleeve Condoms for Men Reusable Condom Cock Sleeve Extender Ejaculation Delay Sex Toys for Couples Erotic Toy
$5.34

gaff men
Men Silicone Fake Vagina Underwear Panties Hiding Gaff Penetratable Realistic Pussy for Crossdresser Transgender Shemale
$11.31-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
Will try.
Sorry for the delay, I'm trying to add text to each picture describing the tie.
It seems that in one picture it shows one tie, but the next picture shows a different tie.
Zip file on its way
Ra, Any luck on the pics I sent you?
Can you see how it's done?
(09 Jan 2015, 02:09 )Tinker D Wrote: Ra, Any luck on the pics I sent you?
Can you see how it's done?

For simplicity I will post them all in a blog post. I can't say I perfectly understand how all ropes and knots work, but I get the general idea.
I did it a number of times. I loved it.
Yes, the knots are a little confusing, and it took a few tries.
But I figured it out and let me tell you this, when you do this,
You'll love it as much as I did.
The only reason I don't do this at this time, is I don't have a solid beam
to work with.
The first picture is the steel ring that hangs from the beam.
The second picture shows that the first rope is doubled, and the loop in the center
need to be part of the first knot. If you use any other knot or tie, it won't work at all.
Oh, can I ask you to post comments to the photos? It should be very easy in the blog.
I don't see why not.
I'm still working on the discription and a schematic on the tie.
(30 Jan 2015, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14214] - letting the chair take the strain in a suspension
Indeed, this idea can be used in self-bondage suspension. But I was thinking about a hammock.
(30 Jan 2015, 17:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jan 2015, 14:00 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14214] - letting the chair take the strain in a suspension
Indeed, this idea can be used in self-bondage suspension. But I was thinking about a hammock.

A hammock? Now that is interesting, as I have a hammock and frame that I've been thinking of using an a self-bondage scene, but haven't yet figured out how. What was your plan?

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,637 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,247 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)