Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 63) Crossdressing Girl BJD Doll Mask Final Fantasy XIV Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone FF14 Miqote Cosplay
$966.78-11%

ikoky
G Point Stimulation Penis Sleeve Delay Condom Penis Extender Sex Toys for Men Dildo Toys Reusable Cock Sleeve
$3.57-29%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

inflatable anal plug
Soft Silicone Inflatable Anal Plug Black Pump Anal Beads Butt Plug Anal Dilator Massager Anus Sex Toy for Female Male Couples
$7.70

panty girdle
Women High Waist Body Shaper Panties Control Body Slimming Shapewear Girdle Underwear Waist Trainer Yoga Gym Sports Panties
$3.74

soronssy
Women Sheer Pantyhose Shiny Black Open Crotch Sexy Tights Stocking Transparent Silk Smooth Glitter Tights Solid Medias De Mujer
$96.80-29%

anal
100% Silicone Butt Plug Anal Plug Unisex Sex Stopper 3 Different Size Adult Toys For Men Women Beginner Anal Trainer For Couples
$1.82-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
BTW, it should not be "full" suspension. Half suspension is also very interesting and can be very frustrating and intense:

suspension-bondage-11-latex.gif     suspension-bondage-10-latex.gif   
But is it self bondage?
In the the pics above, that is not self bondage.
Right?
This is definitely not selfbondage. I just used the pictures to illustrate my point.
Ok, I get it now.
Not quite off the floor, but like a hog-tie with a teather.
Your right, a similar suspension where eather the torso or the legs are suspended would make it very fustrating indeed.
Especially if your private parts are off the ground or lightly touches the floor so you can't get (enough) stimulation. Or crawl around.
Sounds like a wonderfull idea.
Reading some of the posts on here and thought I could offer some input on the subject. Safety first, use only 1/2" rope with double loops or 3/8" with 3 or 4 loops for suspension. Hanging by a thread is fun until you fall. A good anchor point (or two ) mounted to a beam in the ceiling are good. I have two eyebolts with 2" welded rings for suspension points. To start off the ground I use a cedar chest to sit /kneel on then slide off into my suspension positions then slide the cedar chest out of the way until its time to come down. Using heavy rope with many loops provides for safety and mechanical advantage for lifting.

With that said Thanks for all the great ideas you folks have posted. I have picked up on a few new ideas to try 😊

I have been toying with the idea of a new position to be tied up / suspended in. Just trying to work out how to combine a swiss seat and a karada so I can be suspended from the shoulder straps of the karada and not have my full weight on my pelvis. For the legs they will be in a frog / shrimp tie with my feet pulled up behind me.

Another new one I thought of that I really like is to use a "chest bar". The bar is basically a four foot 2X4 with 1" holes drilled in about 2" from either end. I put the bar in front of my chest and tie the bar to me so it is held in place with the wraps going behind my back both above and below the shoulder blades (but still under my arms). I usually use a crotch rope / safety rope so I cant slip out. Using the two suspension points and the extra loops for mechanical advantage I can lift the chest bar relatively easily and this is so comfortable. For some real fun tie yourself to a chair then lift yourself off the ground using the chest bar. It will take some tweaking to get the chair level / tied to the chest bar but it is so worth it.

Cya folks and thanks for sharing!!!
Sooooo.... Various suspensions today 😋

And yes, I agree with that:

(27 Nov 2014, 14:27 )madjack Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13380] - I think I'd love to experience this one!

I would also choose this one as well. This suspension also keeps two (considering the subject 😉 )entrances open for more fun 😋
And this is very doable.
Better than that single rope and pulley idea.
(27 Nov 2014, 19:04 )Tinker D Wrote: And this is very doable
Alone?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,570 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,216 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)