Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Gummi long Dress one piece fitted skirt gloves customized 0.4mm
$180.14-9%

high waist faux leather
PU Leather Skirts for Women High Waist Fall Straight Elegant Split Midi Skirts Korean Style Oversized Coffee Streetwear Clothes
$41.12-50%

ballet high heels
Chunky Heels Lolita Pumps Shoes Hot Brand 2023 Spring Summer French Style Elegance Women Pumps Lace Up Ballet Style Single Shoes
$34.71-39%

Bitysie
BITYSIE Mixedcolor Competitive Swimsuit Japaness Realise One-piece High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Bathing Buttock Suit
$277.09

glossy body suit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-40%

latex tights
Woman Sexy Latex Stockings Long Tights Sock PVC Leather Stockings WetlookSexy Stockings Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$58.08-29%

inlzdz
Mens Circus Ringmaster Cosplay Costume Long Sleeve Fringed Shoulder Velvet Jacket Coat Tailcoat Tops for Halloween Dress Up
$21.05-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
As with most of youtube links on this board, these two also give "This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content. "
Aeady? Crap... There was neither nudity nor explicit sexual contents... Actually, there was nothing special at all.

OK, need to find another hoster...
What a bullshit ....

ATTENTION

The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

* Lycra_Boy_self-bondage-suspension-02.mp4 - (WWWLikeRaCom)
* Lycra_Boy_self-bondage-suspension-01.mp4 - (WWWLikeRaCom)

Most nudity is not allowed on YouTube, particularly if it is in a sexual context. Videos that are intended to be sexually provocative are also generally not acceptable for YouTube. There are exceptions for some educational, documentary and scientific content, but only if that is the sole purpose of the video and it is not sexually gratuitous.

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.
YouTube - hmm, more like 'TheirTube'

Especially now that the big boys are in on the act and using it for advertising - none of them want to be associated with 'perverts' or anything less wholesome than 'Ma's apple pie'!

X-tube might have the answer - though I suspect they are less careful about what pop-ups they force towards you.

I still want to get this fantasy sorted out and into a real session again.

MJ
Cheers MadJack, uploading to xtube. It can't be embedded in the forum though (unless I tweak the code, what is not a bad idea, BTW)
It works!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/lycra-...on-9646409

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/lycra-...-2-9646428

xtube 1IWTf-S747

xtube NyBsm-S247
Can anybody see the videos? Or is it only me?
Doesn't function.

"This video has been removed by the user who uploaded it. Click here to return to the previous page."

Edit: Oh, embedded it works. Normally I open vids in separate tabs...
Both embeds worked. Somehow, it didn't seem very satisfying to him...
(28 Jun 2009, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: I too have tried self-suspension a couple of times, with ‘mixed’ results.
Any ideas or suggestions?

MJ

I had some fun with suspension some years ago and loved it. I used to like to spin around while hanging, Now as you say pulling your self up gets hard but there is a small thing to bear in mind and that is that once your body is lifting off the ground, try and keep it all in a line dead below the hanging point, it then mean that as you pull the wait of your body goes down so it is not as if you are lifting all your weight, but if as you are pulling up you are horizontal this weight reduction dose not seem so much. I used to take the rope one turn around the hand rail on the top of the stairs and that way once i was well high, i used to be able to tie a small slip knot so as I could let go.
Sorry to say i will not try any more as getting to old for that position.
Or am I ???
By the way i had a mate many many years ago, that said he was into being tied up and enjoyed it. They found him naked hanging from his loft. I wonder to this day if he was not playing and it went wrong for him. I have read about some people that like to hang from their necks. to risky for me Cheer all, Paul

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,609 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,237 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)