Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Automatic Rotate Stretch Vibrator Male Masturbator Artificial Vaginal For Men Real Pussy Penis Pump Glans Sucker Sex Toys Erotic
$83.73

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Rotation Remote Control Realistic Dildo Vibrator Adult Sex Toys for Woman Big Penis Dick Vagina Female Masturbation
$21.37

qiui
Electric Shock Urethra Chastity Cage Horse Eye Stick Urethral Stimulator With 3 Size Penis Rings Abstinence Training Men Sex Toy
$154.89

suspension bondage
Metal Pentagram Shibari Bondage Suspension Ring Chasitity Rope Base Stainless Steel Artistic-erotic Suspension Restraints Rings
$161.79-50%

male chastity
FRRK Penis Rings 2022 New Male Chastity Cage Bondage Device Anti Pullout Cock Lock Metal BDSM Restraint Sex Toys Products
$14.98-20%

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Shiny Glossy Oil Stockings Womens Zipper Crotch Sheer Pantyhose Stretchy See-through Tights Elastic Leggings Stockings
$9.90

amoresy
AMORESY Oceanus Glossy Solid Splice Pantyhose Bodysuit Sports Slim Breathable
$55.51

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
No plans, just a couple of mental images. For example, if you lay in a hammock face down, that should be aeady pretty "tense". "Fishnet" hammocks can be used for mummification (plus suspension). Put a mattress under the hammock, connect a rope to the side of the hammock, the other end of the rope "feed" to a timer activated motor. And you will be dropped on the mattress at the specified time. Or use the motor as a "rocker", so you will be rolling in the hammock without being thrown out (but having a mattress would help, just in case).
Sounds like a separate thread 😉
Tinker D, please see the post here: Self-bondage suspension. Tutorial You can click on the attached photos and add some comments. Let me know if some photos are missing from the set.
I posted a few comments on the page. No, you do have them all.
The only thing that bothers me ( no, it's not you fault or error ), is that the girl in the pics shows two different waist ties, and it can get confusing.
I posted a comment on that.
I think the chair self suspenchion should me move.
Hmm... Something to think about. Hammock? I wonder, maybe like a cargo net?
And here's another self-suspension video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ7FoFOuKjo
Very nice
What about this "multi-purpose" construction: Suspension bondage frame

bondage-suspension-frame-01.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-02.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-03.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-04.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-05.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-06.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-07.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-08.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-09.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-10.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-11.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-12.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-13.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-14.jpg     bondage-suspension-frame-15.jpg   

Should be perfect for suspension scenarios. Just put a mattress on the floor, just in case...
Looks good.
But.....
I would like to more room, taller, and a wider stance. But it does look good.
Another semi-suspension variant that should work for self-bondage:

railing.jpg   

I'd like to try it... What a EOTD...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,624 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,243 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)