Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Capris Pants Black Faux Pu Stretch Skinny Pants Biker Leather Leggings Without Pockets
$42.34

jialuowei
Women High Heel Slipper 20CM Super High Heels Platform Metal Mirror Color Ladies Party Pole-dancing Shoes
$980.10-36%

mouth gag
Ultra Restrictive Ball Gag for Strap oral Cavity Tongue Virtually Fixed Adult Games Sex Slave Gag Bdsm Bondage Open Mouth Gag
$7.84

inflatable anal plug
Go Out Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plug Anal Dilator Prostate Massage Anus Extender Dilatador Adult Sex Toys
$6.75-50%

larpgears
Free Shipping !!! Latex Rubber Hood Full Cover Latex Mask With Inflatable Gag Head Wear Fetish Costume Mask
$50.82-12%

larpgears
Red Fetish Hoods 100% Natural Latex Open Eyes Mouth with Nose Holes Mask Rubber Hood Adults Headgear Customise
$32.66-12%

automatic masturbator
Male Masturbator Toy Automatic Telescopic Rotation Masturbation Cup For Men Oral Pussy Vagina Blowjob Penis Vibrator Sex Machine
$79.98-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Suspension self-bondage
Copy cd to hard drive, upload to this site, get liked even more?
Cd to hd is easy. The computer does not have internet connection.
Searching another way.
(29 Dec 2014, 19:23 )Tinker D Wrote: The computer does not have internet connection.
How is that possible? 😁
(29 Dec 2014, 00:30 )Tinker D Wrote: The photos I sent you.
You sent me photos? Mmm...
The last set of photos was very easy.
1: use smart phone to take pictures from magazine.
2: send photos from smart phone to Ra by e-mail.
Done.
Because you can't transfer pics from your computer to the IPhone, I need to find a way to get the pictures on the iPhone.
Once that is done, I can send them to you.
Also, don't ask me why, but with the iPhone 4S, if you want to load pictures from your computer to your iPhone 4S, you have to through the apple store. And they want money.
So, like I said before, I'll need to find another way for these pictures. I think there are 15 pictures in the set.
I tried to find the website, but it may be gone. The last time I looked at the site was 2005.
Ra, sent you 5 Pics.
Let me know when you get them.
(30 Dec 2014, 01:23 )Tinker D Wrote: if you want to load pictures from your computer to your iPhone 4S, you have to through the apple store. And they want money.
One of the many reasons why I keep my hone Apple-free 😁
(30 Dec 2014, 02:50 )Tinker D Wrote: sent you 5 Pics.
Let me know when you get them.
Do you want me to post them here?
Yes, there are 30 pictures in all.
Email only allows 5 per email.
(30 Dec 2014, 16:00 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, there are 30 pictures in all.
Email only allows 5 per email.
Can you zip them together and send me in one mail?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-bondage semi-suspension hogtie concept madjack 11 22,571 20 Dec 2014, 15:42
Last Post: Like Ra
Wood Suspension Frame BoundWolf 8 7,218 09 Aug 2014, 15:41
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , herrpee (3) , hopeender (2) , Joyl27 (4) , Like Ra (51) , madjack (6) , mrlatex99 (1) , Old Timer (4) , paul knight (2) , Pshychic_One (2) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (35)