Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(21 Mar 2022, 21:18 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]How about all the criminals in Russia itself?
Naaahhh... Criminals are dangerous!!!!! What if they resist????? It's much safer to grab a 76yo grandmother

Source: https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/status/1...3342011393

Source: https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1499112106477916160
(21 Mar 2022, 20:42 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]these? yes!

just a little more

Oh.. Please ... Here's a list of 53 Russian neo-fascist organizations (Feb 2016):

http://by24.org/2016/02/01/russian_nazi_are_counted/

РНЕ, of course:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_National_Unity
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D1%...%BE_(1990)
https://ok.ru/video/13371511201

I will not post any more of this shit, Goggle akbar, if anybody is curious.
@vasil - UA is absolutely NOT INNOCENT, but you know perfectly well, that it was Russia who provoked and led (with Russian regular army, what was confirmed by government during one of the internal corruption trials) DNR/LNR conflict in 2014 and kept it on a low fire for 8 years not allowing peacemakers in.
(21 Mar 2022, 18:37 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]There is a war going on. whose country wins, he will be right.

and I wouldn't say that anyone is suffering. There are inconveniences, but we are to blame. We must be self-sufficient. This will be a good reason to move forward quickly

Like @Culmor said above "I do not agree with you, but you are right". How cynically it might sound, this is the reality. "The winner takes it all". And yes, in order to survive, the aggressor must be self-sufficient. The people will eventually survive, even if the Button is pressed, there is still a chance to survive.

The questions are: Why? What for? Do Russian citizens want to destroy a neighbour country? Do they want to suffer for that? Do they want to kill innocent people? Do they need more burnt down grounds in addition to own used and forgotten ones in the biggest in the world country? Do they want to die for that? Really? Putin is not going to die on the front line in UA. Neither is Zolotov, nor is Lavrov. They will not even suffer much, luxury-wise.
(21 Mar 2022, 18:56 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]You keep saying that this is a war between Putin and his ambitions. That's not so.
What is your explanation?
(21 Mar 2022, 20:07 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]you are again criticizing and trying to insult the government of my country.
I've heard this so many times in NL - "How can you criticize the NL government, which makes your life easy, simple, nice, warm and comfortable. Just compare NL to Africa, or even RU!"

Yes, it should be you who should criticize your own government. If you stop criticizing, the country turns into North Korea, Belarus, or ... Russia...
BTW, thank you @vasil for keeping the discussion "rolling". You always need a good opponent in important discussions. Finally, my wife has understood, that when I'm "arguing", I'm not against her, I'm testing the theory. Now she gets it by my intonation or by troll-like questions (earlier I had to warn her with: "let's have a look at it from the side of ... " 😬) As a result, we can come up with a pretty much efficient reasoning.

Also, I learn a lot during such discussions.
(21 Mar 2022, 20:07 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]you are again criticizing and trying to insult the government of my country. No, our leaders definitely don't have cowardice. Maybe Naryshkin has a little bit. I didn't seem to offend either your people or your leaders. but we have adopted a game where what is possible with you is impossible for others. Therefore, the war will continue, and people will continue to die. many of us have aeady accepted the inevitable, the stage of denial is over

"Far from truth"

How stupid you are
How arrogant you are, my dear
Judge my feelings
How ugly you are
in its immaturity my dear
Affected
Furious
Misunderstood
There is nothing big on your face
And to live a thousand years you will not succeed
Far from the truth
You are far from the truth

Free translation of song written long time ago by one of the most famous rock singer in ex Yugoslavia. He lives now in Utrecht, NL escape from madness 91-95.
A kinky fundraiser took place!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kH7JQiO1VQ
(21 Mar 2022, 17:00 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Mar 2022, 21:28 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]We CANNOT allow that to happen. Not just for the world's sake, but even the Russian people's sake. Those under 30 won't know what it was like. I have Russian friends who fled the USSR (and friends who fled Putin!).

And what will you do?

however. We have started ordering equipment for work in Ukraine. The contractors will be from Belarus, and all complex equipment is manufactured in Russia.

everything shows that Russians will not leave Ukraine. I don't know what these lands will be called next, but it will be part of Russia.

We are slowly recovering from the sabotage of multinational (American, British German) companies. Very heavy consequences from the MAERSK stop. there is a shortage of medicines that cannot be replaced quickly, the raw materials for which must be supplied continuously. It will be a tragedy for people, but it is a war. I have been preparing for this and we have a reserve. probably you will come up with explanations why it should be like this, why everything is right. it doesn't matter to me. the sanctions affected everyone, even those who sincerely loved America and the Euro and considered their values to be the only true ones. Now they are also barred from entry, funds do not receive funding, employees cannot receive salaries. Biden betrayed Afghanistan, betrayed his people in Russia. today a car was stopped in Mariupol (the military police are checking all cars), the police noticed that the children in the car are very scared. when the adults were taken aside and talked to the children, it turned out that the adults were Ukrainian soldiers who killed the parents of the children and wanted to leave the Russian soldiers. this is probably all lies and Putin's propaganda. The dam that Ukraine built in 2014 was destroyed so that Crimea would be without water. Russia built a pipe there in 2015, but there was little water and farmers could not harvest. Now the canal is filled with water and the water use restrictions have been lifted, which means that farmers will grow grapes and make famous wine.

I wish you to eat less meat, drive less cars, do not turn on air conditioners in summer, and heating in winter. I'll also buy popcorn and watch CNN. How Ukrainian refugees will steal TV sets in your stores

meat-free is good. But Russian fertilizers are not brought to Europe. Ukraine made almost all the oil and wheat for Turkey and Europe. In Ukraine, fields cannot be used, there are mines there now. it takes a lot of time to remove them all. Where will Europe get food this year? Do you have any stock?

Wow, you're delusional. And drinking Vlad's kool-aid.

And I'm not European, I'm Canadian. You know, the country that kicks your ass the most in hockey? Oh, and one of the largest producers of wheat? We'd be more than happy to send our annual surplus to Europe. As well as our oil.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38