Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
We know at least one person who'd disagree with the first one. And lpr/dpr people may disagree on territory points.
(05 Apr 2022, 12:50 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]We have no real information about conflict at this point in time. Just lies and propaganda from all sides.
We do have some real information, that was or can be easily confurmed (e.g. by satellite images). But yes, I agree about lie and propaganda from all sides. I should say, that as the victim, in order to save lives and encourage people, UA is allowed to lie a bit more - only under these circumstances.

As for the rest - everything must be properly investigated.
(05 Apr 2022, 13:27 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]We know at least one person who'd disagree with the first one. And lpr/dpr people may disagree on territory points.
Even Putin explicitly acknowledged the UA sovereignity and borders in his speeches.
LNR/DNR want to join Russia, that means they acknowledge both the independency of UA and UA borders, but they want to change the borders.

So, all parties agree on this statement. Next?
What I'm trying to say is that there are some facts, that are aeady proven. E.g. RU invaded UA. Confirmed by RU, confirmed by UA, confirmed by 3d parties. The RU aggression and general killing and destroying must be stopped.

As for the origins of the conflict, it's more complicated, and none of the parties is innocent.
(05 Apr 2022, 13:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Apr 2022, 12:50 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]We have no real information about conflict at this point in time. Just lies and propaganda from all sides.
We do have some real information, that was or can be easily confurmed (e.g. by satellite images). But yes, I agree about lie and propaganda from all sides.  I should say, that as the victim, in order to save lives and encourage people, UA is allowed to lie a bit more - only under these circumstances.

As for the rest - everything must be properly investigated.

Or as they say 
Quote:Rules for thee but not for me
A little more lie here, some lie there and you have Bucha or satellite images with disproportionate fighter jet shooting down mh17 provided by Russian mod.

They don't lie to protect anymore, they lie to get NATO involved and drag world into WW3.
Now, I don't follow nexta anymore, did they debunk this staged fake video aeady : Warning, graphical, don't follow if not sure
(05 Apr 2022, 11:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]RU became too untrustworthy to deal with.

I am glad that people in the west started to realize that.

If we rewind few years back and take another look at many of the events of the recent history, we can realize see Russian influence in many areas. From Brexit to blunt UE, US elections to help Trump win hoping that he will take USA out of NATO, environmental organisations lobbying against coal and nuclear power plants while promoting gas as clean fuel, up to "Russia with Love" Russian "help" for Covid crisis in Italy that turned up to be bunch of spies who wanted to visit air bases.
(05 Apr 2022, 16:49 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Now, I don't follow nexta anymore, did they debunk this staged fake video aeady : Warning, graphical, don't follow if not sure

Why do you think it is fake and staged?
(24 Mar 2022, 22:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Also, US never acquired additional territories during those operations, unlike RU with Crimea.
right! What for? It is enough to gain full control over minerals and plunder the country. And the aborigines will do the dirty work for the glass beads. No pensions and social obligations.

or it can destroy the country and its leader. in order not to repay the loan. (kaddafi)
(05 Apr 2022, 16:55 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Apr 2022, 16:49 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]Now, I don't follow nexta anymore, did they debunk this staged fake video aeady : Warning, graphical, don't follow if not sure
Why do you think it is fake and staged?
(05 Apr 2022, 16:50 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Apr 2022, 11:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]RU became too untrustworthy to deal with.
I am glad that people in the west started to realize that.
If we rewind few years back and take another look at many of the events of the recent history, we can realize see Russian influence in many areas. From Brexit to blunt UE, US elections to help Trump win hoping that he will take USA out of NATO, environmental organisations lobbying against coal and nuclear power plants while promoting gas as clean fuel, up to "Russia with Love" Russian "help" for Covid crisis in Italy that turned up to be bunch of spies who wanted to visit air bases.

Hm, idunno... Or maybe it was sarcasm? But it came from russian source so you know, just dimiss it and move on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38