Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Just to avoid any misunderstandings, text was written by Francis Fukuyama. My thoughts was, it's a good material for discussion.
Your comments are good.
(15 Mar 2022, 15:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, there are. If RU acknowledges the original UA borders, and UA will agree to distant itself from NATO. Both are very possible, as UA is disappointed in NATO, and RU can still make a good face.
Forgot another one - Russian must become the 2nd official language in UA. 95% of Kharkiv/Charkov, 80% of Crimea/Krym, 52% of Kyiv/Kiev, one third of the whole population of UA call Russian a primary language, Russian is de facto lingua franca, the mother language of Zelensky is Russian. It should've done AGES ago, as both the actual fact, and something that would've decreased the conflict reasons significantly. Even the pro-Russian UA government did not do that! It's a HUGE mistake! I would even call it a crime!

Here's an interesting statistics: https://news.gallup.com/poll/109228/Russ...tates.aspx

83(!!!!!)% of UA respondents preferred language was Russian!

And yes, RU should pay UA a compensation for all destructions caused by the so called "special operation" .

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awcM3P01KNQ

For those who have not seen the brutality of war.
Unfortunately, I have
there has not been an assault on Kiev yet. Let him learn the words "Ramzan Kadyrov". what was he thinking about when Donbass was bombed for 8 years. Now Donbass is going to Kiev. They will do the same with Ukraine that nato once did with Yugoslavia. Only the most delicious pieces will be attached to Russia.
(16 Mar 2022, 17:05 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]what was he thinking about when Donbass was bombed for 8 years.
Just a note. Since 2015 UA has been trying to get UN peacemakers in Donbass. RU blocked it 11 times! Guess who wanted and led the war in that area?

(16 Mar 2022, 17:05 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]They will do the same with Ukraine that nato once did with Yugoslavia. Only the most delicious pieces will be attached to Russia.
We are not interested in Kiselev's and general Russian government point of view. It's known aeady. What is YOUR point and YOUR OWN thoughts here?
that is, the Ukrainian military did not shell Donetsk? And they didn't march through Kiev with Nazi flags and swastikas?
(16 Mar 2022, 17:47 )vasil... Wrote: [ -> ]And they didn't march through Kiev with Nazi flags and swastikas?

And why you didn't put them in jail, like many other Putin oponents ? You need to kill couple of thousands people because of that ?
Of course, puting opponents in jail is not good, but guys with svastikas, yes.
Btw and since you mentioned that, Serbia (republic in ex Yugoslavia) was air straiked by NATO (even RU agree on that) not only because masacre they done on Albanians at Kosovo, but also for atacking Slovenia, Croatia, and Bosnia. It's not officialy written, but in fact that it is. Because of same reason, Kosovo become independece republic (formerly, part of Serbia). After that NATO established large base to "keep on peace" at that region. As I said before, some ghosts want to go out of the bottle.
Once hegemon, allways hegemon.
(16 Mar 2022, 17:47 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]that is, the Ukrainian military did not shell Donetsk?
This is a part of the current international investigation. Who did what.

(16 Mar 2022, 17:47 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]that is, the Ukrainian military did not shell Donetsk? And they didn't march through Kiev with Nazi flags and swastikas?
Could you please link your sources of the information?
that is, the Ukrainian military did not shell Donetsk? And they didn't march around Kiev with Nazi flags and swastikas
and the people burned alive by the Ukrainian Nazis in Odessa?
I saw what european hypocrisy is a very long time ago.
a friend works for SGS Poland. He says there has never been such a high rate of unloading of petroleum products and such a number of oil tankers have never come from Primorsk. No matter what is said, but Poland is very pleased to make money on sanctions.

Source: https://youtu.be/8d67mwAgNfM

https://www.opindia.com/2022/03/ukrainia...-children/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38