Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(21 Mar 2022, 17:00 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]the sanctions affected everyone, even those who sincerely loved America and the Euro and considered their values to be the only true ones. Now they are also barred from entry, funds do not receive funding, employees cannot receive salaries.
This is a sad truth. Collateral damage is, unfortunately, unavoidable. The idea of the sanctions is to make everybody feel the pain, so the citizens of Russia would finally make these connections:

- Putin started the war in Ukraine
- The whole world introduced sanctions to leave Russia without money, so it will not be able to conduct the war
- You suffer because of sanctions, hence you suffer because of Putin's actions, hence do something to replace him.

Unfortunately, this won't work, because the following "logical connection" will be used instead:

- We suffer, because of evil America!

Poor Russia.... Poor Ukraine ...
I hear you, I understand. I don't want to argue. There is a war going on. whose country wins, he will be right.

and I wouldn't say that anyone is suffering. There are inconveniences, but we are to blame. We must be self-sufficient. This will be a good reason to move forward quickly.
(21 Mar 2022, 18:37 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]I hear you, I understand. I don't want to argue. There is a war going on. whose country wins, he will be right.

and I wouldn't say that anyone is suffering. There are inconveniences, but we are to blame. We must be self-sufficient. This will be a good reason to move forward quickly.

To quote Bertrand Russell: War is not about who is right, war is about who is left. 
I find your line of reasoning completely devoid of empaty. In your arguing you are only bothered by territory and material things, never about the suffering of the people, which is purely caused by Putin not being able to deal with the idea that Ukraine is no longer ‘owned’ by Russia. A country belongs to the people who live there, not to some other country that once in the past ‘owned’ it. Otherwise the Mongols should own Russia. Or the Swedes. Or ……
Mongols and Swedes are not out of their kindness now far from Russia. Well, let me remind you that Kiev is the place where Russia began, actually. You keep saying that this is a war between Putin and his ambitions. That's not so. but you won't believe it. I've accepted that.
(21 Mar 2022, 18:56 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]Mongols and Swedes are not out of their kindness now far from Russia. Well, let me remind you that Kiev is the place where Russia began, actually. You keep saying that this is a war between Putin and his ambitions. That's not so. but you won't believe it. I've accepted that.

It bothers me a bit that you neither see the weakness cq irrelevance of your arguments, nor that you adress the points in my posts that refer to the human aspect. Maybe you are just an AI? Or paid by a government that is too cowardice to call this a war, because then they would be bounds by all the conventions concerning warfare.
you are again criticizing and trying to insult the government of my country. No, our leaders definitely don't have cowardice. Maybe Naryshkin has a little bit. I didn't seem to offend either your people or your leaders. but we have adopted a game where what is possible with you is impossible for others. Therefore, the war will continue, and people will continue to die. many of us have aeady accepted the inevitable, the stage of denial is over
(21 Mar 2022, 20:07 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]you are again criticizing and trying to insult the government of my country. No, our leaders definitely don't have cowardice. Maybe Naryshkin has a little bit. I didn't seem to offend either your people or your leaders. but we have adopted a game where what is possible with you is impossible for others. Therefore, the war will continue, and people will continue to die. many of us have aeady accepted the inevitable, the stage of denial is over

One question: Are you approving of Russia killing that many people?

I do not want to hear any nonsense like "they could stop it any moment by surrendering". Just yes or no.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2nd_SS_Pan..._Das_Reich

[Image: 211849_600.jpg]
[Image: 217048_300.jpg]
[Image: 211465_600.jpg]

these? yes!

just a little more
[Image: 2060592_original.jpg]
[Image: 618847_original.jpg]
[Image: ukraine-neo-nazi.jpg]
[Image: 1224284.jpg]

that's just when they start to run away to Poland and beyond.
And all those innocent civilians?
@vasil : these? yes!

What you are saying: if you perceive criminals in another country, it gives you the right to invade and destroy that country. Also killing dissidents in the UK? I am sorry, but that is not how international law works.

There are neo-nazis in many countries. Are you going to invade them all?
How about all the criminals in Russia itself?
The time i was in Moscow, I was told not to go to certain parts of the city, because my safety could not be guaranteed. Isn't it time to start bombing parts of Moscow?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38