Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(23 Mar 2022, 18:40 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid="59016" dateline="1647977097"]
"...      I was exposed to the remnants of the shit they used in the Iran-Iraq War when peacekeeping..."

[/quote]

Huh, any bad effects on you ?
(23 Mar 2022, 18:40 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]I know they had them until at least the time Saddam kept screwing the UN inspection teams over.
'highly likely'

[attachment=53600]
(23 Mar 2022, 19:58 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Mar 2022, 18:40 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid="59016" dateline="1647977097"]
"...      I was exposed to the remnants of the shit they used in the Iran-Iraq War when peacekeeping..."

Huh, any bad effects on you ?
[/quote]

Yep. Right off my left palm was red for close to a week, from the remnants. And I developed breathing problems.
(23 Mar 2022, 20:40 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Mar 2022, 18:40 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]I know they had them until at least the time Saddam kept screwing the UN inspection teams over.
'highly likely'

Iraq used them against Iran and the Kurds, it's a known fact. And it is a known fact that Hussein kept delaying the UN inspectors, denying them access to places for weeks, then when they were allowed in to the place, there's nothing.
(23 Mar 2022, 18:40 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Mar 2022, 20:24 )vasil Wrote: [ -> ]they couldn't find chemical weapons in Iraq, they tried very hard, they really needed it, but they couldn't. The test tube at the UN was a lie. They don't want to talk about it. Right?

They found the facilities that made them. You don't have a battallion protecting an "agricultural pesticide" depot. 

I know they had them until at least the time Saddam kept screwing the UN inspection teams over. How do I know? I was exposed to the remnants of the shit they used in the Iran-Iraq War when peacekeeping. I also SAW what chemical weapons do to the human body, particularly blister agent.

So, you where exposed the chemical weapons and I’m so sorry you have been exposed to such crap.  there was chemical weapons from the Iran-Iraq war, and a very small try from the regime to build new one.

Still, it was nothing to the extend some pretended to be to start the war and they where still a whole bunch of lie (including from amnesty international) and propaganda and nine of it was ok.  But we are out of the point @vasil is trying to make here, because media did talk about that and diving right into it’s « what about », deviating from the subject in debating another and this one, not being more an excuse to the present situation.
Click the gear icon -> choose "Subtitles/CC" -> "Russian"
Click the gear icon again -> "Subtitles/CC" -> "Auto-translate" -> Choose your language

Masyanya. Episode 160. Wakizashi

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzx_N8AJiKw

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masyanya
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakizashi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seppuku
(23 Mar 2022, 20:53 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. Right off my left palm was red for close to a week, from the remnants. And I developed breathing problems.

I'm a curious person too. and more than once I received chemical burns, for example from preparations for the production of sausage
And at the International Paper factory in the city of Svetogorsk (Russia), you can't walk near some warehouses without a gas mask

all this is not proof

you have no idea how chemical weapons work. The palm is red)))).

Organophosphate doesn't work that way

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/art...spider-man
So, actually RU steal Covid 19 out from labs in China, as a diversion. But instead to spread the virus only in UA by crushing down MH117, somehow it spreads all over the world.
Ohhh, good, better then we expected, let's go and fuck up whole world, and as a side effect we we will conquer UA, and some other "so called countries". We will blackmail all others with oil and gas, and I (little man to who nobody want to shake hands) will be the emperor of the world.
Then, I will led Christians to a victory over naci comunist all over the world.
Uh shit, but I'm comunist, or I was ? Fuck...

Like I previously wrote, this is how your post have sense.

But one thing is clear to everbody, "Russian war ship, go fuck your self"
Free translation of interview with ex UA president Victor Juschenko, who was poisoned with dioxin in2004.

Today we are waging war again with our cruel occupier, with our cruel neighbor, with Russia. That Russia brought an army and without much mercy shot. There are a lot of questions about how this war can end. I argue that the war will end when we expel the last Russian soldier from the territory of Ukraine, "Yushchenko said. I saw few experts who claimed that they thought so, and that is why it was obvious to us that Putin must open a war in the temporarily occupied territories. Putin can lead in the second phase in the administrative areas of those provinces, but few with common sense could have thought that he would open a war from the Belarusian front, block the Black Sea and that the victims of aggression would be Odessa, Kherson, Mykolaiv. Common sense could not comprehend this, "said the former Ukrainian president. Asked how long Ukraine can withstand Russian aggression, Yushchenko said with a counter-question - how long can Europe endure?" It is important that we understand and support each other. " any nation, but Ukraine is united today, and in that unity it fights the enemy, that is what stops it the most. Obviously, today we have such international solidarity, which did not exist 10 or 20 years ago. It would be correct to interpret that the whole world is working against Russia today, because that is the ideal of fascism that emerged in the 21st century, "Yushchenko said." It is important that today we understand and support each other and have solidarity in various areas. Almost four million refugees have left Ukraine, and all these people are openly welcomed by the whole of Europe and the whole world. This is a very good lesson for all of us, "he added. During his tenure, he met with Putin several times and commented on allegations of demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine." Obviously, Putin is a problem for the whole world. " war with Russia. In the last century alone, we have declared independence six times. We lost five times, and we had only one reason, the Russian occupation. It is as if we surrender to the mercy of the foolish Putin. Obviously, no one will accept that. When we talk about denazification, it is obvious that Putin is a problem for the whole world. The Russian people are just as sick as Putin, because if a large number of Russians vote for war against Europe, that is a big problem. I understand that there are a handful of loyal, reasonable people, but we must say that life in the 21st century next to such people is a test for all of us, "Yushchenko said." I don't really know this man, such a man is weak and deprived of me. wit "" I have met with Putin many times and we had not so simple times, when I had to fly together with other presidents to Georgia, to defend Georgia. We experienced the gas blockade of Georgia, we had different stages of relations with Putin, but I would honestly say that the person who plays at Luzhniki Stadium today, performs on Russian television and again explains why he attacked Ukraine, I don't really know that man. Such a man is weak to me, devoid of intelligence, reason, even less responsibility. In other words, he brought all these problems to Russia, he put those problems in one basket and they prevent the existence of Russia in the form in which it exists now, "Yushchenko concluded.
(24 Mar 2022, 10:41 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]ex UA president Victor Juschenko, who was poisoned with dioxin in2004.
Not sure about poisoning... As of 2019, no proofs were found (officially). It's a dark story. None of the versions is confirmed. There was one popular version, that he tried to rejuvenate himself with stem cells, but they grew up as cartilage pieces on his face, and dioxin was "manually added" to the blood samples.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38