Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: It’s WAR.... God I hope not.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
(05 Apr 2022, 17:06 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]   
Hm, idunno... Or maybe it was sarcasm? But it came from russian source so you know, just dimiss it and move on.

I don't understand - what is your point?
(05 Apr 2022, 18:03 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]
Hm, idunno... Or maybe it was sarcasm? But it came from russian source so you know, just dimiss it and move on.

You guys seem to have access to factual and correct information about current conflict from verified sources so I, brainwashed russian bot,  ask you to debunk that video provided by unidentified Ukrainian source and retranslated by Russians across telegram.
(05 Apr 2022, 18:49 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]

You guys seem to have access to factual and correct information about current conflict from verified sources so I, brainwashed russian bot,  ask you to debunk that video provided by unidentified Ukrainian source and retranslated by Russians across telegram.

You mean this video https://t.me/readovkanews/30049 ?
But it is you who said that this video is staged and fake, so you it is you who should try to debunk it. I have asked you to provide some arguments why do you think so.
Correct me if I understand the video differently, but I see that Ukrainians soliders ambushed Russian IFV and killed Russian invaders that were riding on it. Good for them as otherwise it would be Russian filming their bodies. I do not know understand why the descriptions says that they killed prisoners as we do not know what has happened before. What is fake and staged here?
(05 Apr 2022, 16:50 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Apr 2022, 11:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]RU became too untrustworthy to deal with.
I am glad that people in the west started to realize that.
If we rewind few years back and take another look at many of the events of the recent history, we can realize see Russian influence in many areas. From Brexit to blunt UE, US elections to help Trump win hoping that he will take USA out of NATO, environmental organisations lobbying against coal and nuclear power plants while promoting gas as clean fuel, up to "Russia with Love" Russian "help" for Covid crisis in Italy that turned up to be bunch of spies who wanted to visit air bases.

Also deeply involved in attempt of coup d'état in Montenegro few years ago.
Google: " Unit 29155"

Of course, USA is not excluded from similar (Haiti, Grenada, Chile...) but that's not a subject this time.
(05 Apr 2022, 20:09 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]

But it is you who said that this video is staged and fake, so you it is you who should try to debunk it. I have asked you to provide some arguments why do you think so.
Correct me if I understand the video differently, but I see that Ukrainians soliders ambushed Russian IFV and killed Russian invaders that were riding on it. Good for them as otherwise it would be Russian filming their bodies. I do not know understand why the descriptions says that they killed prisoners as we do not know what has happened before. What is fake and staged here?

Good one I thought you'll spin it in other direction: Russians pretending to be Ukrainians executing prisoners of war after slitting their throats.

Because if you look careful, at least one of those executed soldiers have their hands tied behind their back with white tape, so they filmed a war crime.
(05 Apr 2022, 22:20 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Apr 2022, 20:09 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]

Good one I thought you'll spin it in other direction: Russians pretending to be Ukrainians executing prisoners of war after slitting their throats.

Because if you look careful, at least one of those executed soldiers have their hands tied behind their back with white tape, so they filmed a war crime.

What do you expect from us? Compassion for your poor soldiers who were probably committing war crimes hours earlier?

I see a repeating pattern here:
"NATO bombed Serbia, Libya and Iraq, so we are ok with invading Ukraine."
"Ukrainians killed some of our soliders after they were captured, so we are ok with killing civilians even if they are raising their hands, raping 10 year old girls, dropping cluster bombs on cities, using children as human shields and torturing POW. After all they are all probably Ukronazis in disguise."
"А у вас негров линчуют"
Least thing I expect from people who hated Russians even before conflict is compassion. I just want you to admit that both sides commit horrible war crimes and flood infosphere with lies perpetuating hatred.

I also wanted to prove that you'll dismiss any info that doesn't fit your world view and narrative dictated by one sided western media and you just did it. That is all I wanted.

EDIT: moderated by @Like Ra - please, respect, guys, and patience.
(06 Apr 2022, 02:14 )d7i Wrote: [ -> ]I see a repeating pattern here:
See this post:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid59086

(06 Apr 2022, 02:36 )shinybambi Wrote: [ -> ]I also wanted to prove that you'll dismiss any info that doesn't fit your world view and narrative dictated by one sided western media and you just did it.

This is neither tricky, nor interesting. What IS interesting, and what IS tricky, is to make your discussion partner at least listen to your point of view, consider it, and respect it. Even if there is no consensus yet.

Can we try this approach?
Another interesting point is - most of us is talking exactly the same, but in different words, yet, for some reason, not many see and accept that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38