Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it a screw-in gag? A screw with to? A "screw to" device with a built-in gag? I'm lost here ... 😁

[attachment=12899]
How strange is this gag? It is a real screw in ballgag. Can be pretty dangerous?
(25 Nov 2014, 00:28 )fetguide Wrote: [ -> ]Can be pretty dangerous?
Yes, for the teeth, because the steel rod in not protected by a thick layer of rubber.
It's the transparent sticky tape what makes otherwise typical gag unusual:

[attachment=13426]
An interesting selection for your comments:

[attachment=13808] - just too BIG!
[attachment=13809] - very intriguing design
[attachment=13810] - this one made it onto my 'like to have' list, but where can you buy one?
[attachment=13811] - personally don't like this, but some might?
[attachment=13812] - every car should have one 😁

Enjoy

MJ
(29 Dec 2014, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13810.] - this one made it onto my 'like to have' list, but where can you buy one?

Isn't it this one? http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15415
OH, MadJack, please upload that Xmas gag photo 😉
(30 Dec 2014, 00:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OH, MadJack, please upload that Xmas gag photo 😉

[attachment=13819] - Doh! I knew there was something I was meant to do 😁

MJ
(30 Dec 2014, 00:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Dec 2014, 18:03 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=13810.] - this one made it onto my 'like to have' list, but where can you buy one?

Isn't it this one? http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15415

By Jove - so it is! I'd forgotten about those Blush

Still too expensive 😟

MJ
Just watched "Elysium". There is a scene where Matt Damon was gagged with a very weird yet interesting gag. I even cut the related scene out and made an animated GIF (it's big - 14MB).

[attachment=13888]

Will make a couple of still later. I wonder what the authors were thinking...