Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rather, a proper gag and an unusual mask:

[attachment=58897]

What a good girl!
That's a well-thought-out vicious device:

[attachment=59118]
(01 Jun 2023, 15:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]That's a well-thought-out vicious device:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...&pid=21997

I thought it looked familiar

Not that I'm claiming finder's rights, but....

😁

MJ
(01 Jun 2023, 21:17 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...&pid=21997

I thought it looked familiar

Not that I'm claiming finder's rights, but....
Yes! That's why it looked familiar!!!

OK, let's add something "new" to it:

[attachment=59119]

ukkiestamper Wrote:What a gag tries to achieve is one or more of the following:

disable communication
enforce silence
mark the wearer as submissive
disable the use of teeth to grab or handle objects
punishment or humiliation

The fourth function is often forgotten, but it is rather important. For example, someone who is bound with rope or tape and gagged with a simple cleave gag, may be able to open a drawer in the kitchen and pick up a knife from it with her mouth, then wedge it in somewhere and use it to cut through her ties.

Functions #3 and #5 may go hand-in-hand. Some gags are specifically designed to be uncomfortable and unflattering. Other gags look rather nice though, but they do not hide their purpose of gagging a person. So my take is that you can have function #3 without function #5.

The gag "invented" for the story The Return of the Paramour aims at functions #1 through #4, but specifically not #5. The ball insert (3) deep in the mouth keeps the tongue down and blocks intelligible speech; the mouthpiece (4) and the valve system (2a, 2b & 2c) are to seal the mouth/nose cavity and enforce silence; the plastic cover (1) serves to make it impossible to do use lips (let alone teeth) to pick up anything; and while it would be easy to design the cover (10) so that the gag would look like a smog mask (or flu mask), it intentionally uses a substantially different design (so that people will recognize it for what it is: a gag).

There are ways to block intelligible speech without silencing a person; many common gags used in the BDSM scene fall in this category. There are ways to silence a person without fully blocking speech; shock collars would fall in this category.

The ubiquitous ballgag does not score well on either functions #1 or #2, but excels in fulfilling function #3; only the bigger ones would do well on function #4.

Source: https://ukkiestamper.blogspot.com/2017/0...f-gag.html
I want one of these.
Here we go again:

[attachment=59582][attachment=59583]

- some very fine concepts from Heveti (check them out at DeviantArt)

[attachment=59584] - FOTD for me, but...? 

The last one also raises the question of what qualifies as a gag? Is it to silence/muffle the wearer? Is it to keep their mouth closed? Both of these, or something else?

Enjoy

MJ
(14 Jun 2023, 11:14 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]The last one also raises the question of what qualifies as a gag?
I started answering ... gave another thought .... deleted what I wrote ...

I think the definition can be extended to how our mind can draw associations ... Kinda same question as "What is a fetish?","What is bondage?" Hmmm...
This one is...novel?

[attachment=59718][attachment=59719] - with nipple clamps too!

The idea is that the combination of nose probes(?) and the metal 'hook'(?) force the mouth to open wide.

I have to say I'm dubious and it doesn't look very practical, but....

Enjoy

MJ