Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
more from the net:

[attachment=18074] - at last, a clear gag that allows you to clearly see the gag! ๐Ÿ˜‰
[attachment=18075] - a ring gag that is properly inside the mouth, nice and comfortable.
[attachment=18076] - (animated) interesting looking set-up apart fromย the nose hook, which I do not like
[attachment=18077] - (animated) another very long gag, wish I could take one that deep... but I can't, But wait... is she swallowing it of simply pushing it into her cheek? What do you think?

Enjoy

MJ
(15 Feb 2016, 16:42 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]another very long gag
I watched it dozens of times, but I still do not understand the shape and the size of this gag...
I have SO got to try this one day....

[attachment=18099] -ย  (Animated) There is something deeply arousing about the thought of doing this to myself as part of a self-bondage session. ย It would have to be a super long 'home-alone' scenario, and I would 'wear' this gag for hours (without having to worry about the marks afterwards).

EOTD for me

MJ
(16 Feb 2016, 17:55 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I have SO got to try this one day....

-ย  (Animated) There is something deeply arousing about the thought of doing this to myself as part of a self-bondage session. ย It would have to be a super long 'home-alone' scenario, and I would 'wear' this gag for hours (without having to worry about the marks afterwards).

EOTD for me

MJ
me too
But the amount of tape you'll be using is immense ๐Ÿ˜Š
Big and yellow ๐Ÿ˜‰

[attachment=18168]
A collection of gags:

[attachment=18293] - the joy of art, looking intense and very effective
[attachment=18294] - more than a mouthful?
[attachment=18295] - NO! That's not right...

MJ
(03 Mar 2016, 11:57 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- NO! That's not right...

MJ

I dunno - I think it looks pretty hot ๐Ÿ˜‰
Why do I find double gags so damn erotic? ๐Ÿ˜‰

[attachment=18508]

MJ
The gags are not unusual here (probably a bit too big for me), but the fact that there is a gag test - is ๐Ÿ˜‰

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MonpXBM1_Ss