Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread has reached 300K views (300,058)!
Three for today:

[attachment=60050] - (animated) I've always had a fascination for this hybrid ball-penis gag, has anyone personal experience of them?

[attachment=60051] - ok, not so much weird, but unusually large! 

[attachment=60052] - Heveti has a genius for creating new and interesting devices. I love how this gag combines a head harness and ring gag, with the option to lock in a cock gag. Please check out more of Heveti at DeviantArt 

Enjoy

MJ
Ok…
The penis ball gag, I have two. Can’t use either one of them. I have a very strong gag reflex.
The first one was a long one. Nope, chucked that out.
The second one was half the length. Better, I can reach the ball. But if the ball gets anywhere past the teeth, ulp… out it comes.
Had these for about a year now, still can’t use them.

Maybe if the dildo was thinner and more flexible, it would work better.
(02 Aug 2023, 16:21 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Ok…
The penis ball gag, I have two. Can’t use either one of them. I have a very strong gag reflex.
The first one was a long one. Nope, chucked that out.
The second one was half the length. Better, I can reach the ball. But if the ball gets anywhere past the teeth, ulp… out it comes.
Had these for about a year now, still can’t use them.

Maybe if the dildo was thinner and more flexible, it would work better.

I just love this detailed "report" on these gags. Maybe there should be a thread for toys and activities that seemed like they would be fun, but ended up no so much in reality? For me it was the "expanding butt plug" (https://www.extremerestraints.com/ass-an...-plug.html). The reviews said things like "Really enjoy it although it is a little difficult to get it in. But once its in WOW!!" Even after stretching with my largest dildo, lots of lube, and lots of patience, I could not get that crazy toy inside me.

On the other side, I bought this on a whim several years ago when I was in San Francisco (https://www.mr-s-leather.com/the-origina...ug-5-sizes) and it really is the "world's most comfortable!" The experience of buying it was fun too. Mr S. is a crazy place to shop in a crazy city and after I had paid, the nice clerk asked "Do you want to wear it out? I'd be happy to help." He said it so matter-of-factly that it was like he was asking me if I wanted to wear a jacket out of the store. I ALMOST took him up on the offer and later that evening I really wish I had, it would have been fun to have somebody else to share that mindblowing experience with. I only said no because I was wearing a shiny leotard and tights under my street clothes and I thought it would be "weird" to have him see that. I'm not sure what I was thinking though, I'm obviously straight, buying a huge plug (and a spandex hood and some lube, etc.), why did I think my leotard and tights would be "weird" to him?
Not quite strange, weird or even inappropriate, but worth posting

[attachment=60194] - I usually like to see the gag being applied, but I just adore this un-gagging slip!  💓

[attachment=60195] - choices, choices 

Enjoy

MJ
Love the video.
Wow, so many options.
That's ... an interesting mask ...

[attachment=60245]

Source: https://twitter.com/AlterKyon
Where do you find these pictures? I like the creativity and although they are more fantasy than real life situations I'd love to be bound in some of these fantasy suits myself.
(25 Aug 2023, 16:56 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][attachment=60194] - I usually like to see the gag being applied, but I just adore this un-gagging slip!  💓

I was so in love with the red shiny outfit that I had to find the video and... I found it. It's from Jim Weathers Archives, model Christina Carter: wmbcv 0634 + photoshoot
(02 Sep 2023, 06:06 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Where do you find these pictures?
There is something beneath the picture 😉