Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some medical devices that I'm pretty sure will effectively gag the victim patient.

[attachment=15976][attachment=15977][attachment=15978]
Whoa....
Double WHOA!!!

Seriously weird, but incredibly erotic at the same time...

MJ
Quote:Seriously weird, but incredibly erotic at the same time...

Just what I thought, probably more fun as a fantasy rather than a reality though.
Wow!

I have thought about such szenarios before.... Especially the last pic with forced feeding tube....

Is that you on the pics culmor? If not where did you find them?

krinlyc
No, they're not me - a mustache isn't a good look for crossplay 😉
They were on JG Leather's site, near the bottom of the 'news' page. I wouldn't copy his original work but as these are described as 'webfinds' I didn't see much harm in copying them here. I made the montages myself. Incidentally I've seen video of a domme using the inflatable oesophagal tube. I think it was Herrin Silvia but possibly Amanda Wildefyre; both are gorgeous in their own way.
I'm fairly sure I've seen this guy before on one of the old yahoo groups many years ago.
His whole this was about the intubations, often with neck braces too.
Occasional videos were posted too... This from the time when yahoo groups had a limit and you had to download them in zip parts and combine them.
I seem to remember reading that he was often could only maintain the intubation for maybe 20 minutes or so.
I have no idea where you would find him online now.
The second image shows the so called supraglottic airway device. The latest design is penis shaped:

[attachment=15993]

But there are others:

[attachment=15994][attachment=15995][attachment=15996][attachment=15997][attachment=15998]

You can find them on ebay:
eBay: supraglottic
Search eBay UK: supraglottic
Search eBay DE: supraglottic
(14 Sep 2015, 23:17 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The second image shows the so called supraglottic airway device. The latest design is penis shaped:

But there are others:

You can find them on ebay:
eBay: supraglottic
Search eBay UK: supraglottic
Search eBay DE: supraglottic

I find this latest medical gag theme utterly compelling and very arousing - but, deep down, I know that I couldn't fulfil my fantasies without somehow overcoming my own very strong 'gag-reflex' CURSES! 😟
MJ
Some more gags that you may enjoy:

[attachment=16150] - a very serious looking combination of bit, harness and ball gag?
[attachment=16151] - more for the imagination/fantasy, why do I find tube gags so erotic?
[attachment=16152] - (almost?) an impossible pose, but love the idea

enjoy

MJ