Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another interesting gag from Ali: huge inflatable butterfly gag

Looks scary! (Not that you have to fully inflate it! šŸ˜ )
(10 Nov 2020, 22:10 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting gag from Ali: huge inflatable butterfly gag

personally when ive tried a buttefly gag I find that you can pump them out of your mouth on their own... definaely need some retention!
(10 Nov 2020, 22:10 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting gag from Ali: huge inflatable butterfly gag

They should show a before and after. She's all smiles now, but in 15 minutes, hottied to a bench, eyes watering, cheeks bulging, mascara running... That would be marketing šŸ˜Š
Totally inappropriate gag by Shiniez šŸ˜

[attachment=44754]
(16 Nov 2020, 12:20 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Totally inappropriate gag by Shiniez šŸ˜

Nothing from Shiniez is everĀ 'inappropriate'Ā  šŸ˜Ā Ā - humorous yes, but always spot on for the story line being toldĀ  Clapping

MJ
More gaggage (is that a word? If not it should be)Ā or, in some cases,Ā garbage!Ā 

[attachment=44755] - WTF?! How utterly useless is this? Assume more for art than effectiveness...Ā 

[attachment=44756] - the only good nun is a Latex clad, bound and gagged nun! 'nough said!Ā  šŸ˜Ā 

[attachment=44757] - OK, so @essanymĀ beat me to posting this one in the 'can't get enoughĀ metal bondage' thread, but it's a wonderfully OTT bit of gag artwork and worthy of including here... at least I think so!Ā 

Enjoy

MJ

I have this, and it's interesting. Have some photos.

[attachment=44810]
At rest, uninflated.
Took me a surprising amount of time to find something in my room that was common and normal size enough to compare

[attachment=44809]
5 pumps in. The front piece has become as fully inflated as it will be until about 15 pumps in.

[attachment=44808]
20 pumps in. I'm afraid to meet the person that could contain this. It didn't sound like itĀ was about to give or anything at this point. I feel like I could get 30 or 40 pumps in before this thing starts to crack.

So it has the same problem as most butterfly gags inĀ that it will try to pop out any chance it gets. It will need to be held in with a ring or some other harness with a hole in it.

I was hopeful that the front would inflate enough to actually keep it inside a mouth, but there's very little inflation going on there, thus pops out without anything holding it in.

I can confirm it as leak proof. It's a bit scary that the means of deflating the gag can be removed so easily. And by scary I mean exciting. šŸ˜
... if it can't be used orally, it can be used anally ...Ā Girl_hospital2 Girl_devil Girl_wink
New Gag device. Sutable for forced deapthroat?

[attachment=44834]
This seemed like the thread for this šŸ˜Š

(animated)

[attachment=44960]