Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rather weird 😁
(17 Jul 2016, 01:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. See, for example here: Leather hood with a gag and blindfolds Very good quality.

Arrived today, it's absolutely AWESOME for the money!!

My only minor quibble is that the gag / dildo is a little  bit smaller than I envisioned. I know there are similar "bigger" dildo gags available, such as this dildo gag (that I think you own?)

My guess is that the "large" size of that is too thick to fit into the mouth hole on this particular hood though? Any experience, Ra?
(29 Aug 2016, 20:58 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Yep. See, for example here: Leather hood with a gag and blindfolds Very good quality.
Arrived today, it's absolutely AWESOME for the money!!
I also like the "modularity". You can use any gag or a dildo, remove or add blindfolds, and everything will stay in place.

(29 Aug 2016, 20:58 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]My guess is that the "large" size of that is too thick to fit into the mouth hole on this particular hood though? Any experience, Ra?
This is one of the hood advantages. A 4-4.5x14cm dildo fits the metallized mouth hole just fine and stays in place, whatever you do inside the hood 😋

(29 Aug 2016, 20:58 )blueboyia Wrote: [ -> ]I know there are similar "bigger" dildo gags available, such as this dildo gag (that I think you own?)
Yes, I've got this one as well. It's very comfortable, but can be a bit too soft and thin around the base.
Errr......

[attachment=19974] -  (animated) you've got to hand it to her... Sorry! Blush 😁

MJ
It's a bit full on!!
(01 Sep 2016, 15:37 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]It's a bit full on!!

No, no, noooooooo! Nasty and an FOTD for me...... Bad

MJ
I suppose I ought to post some more, after the shock of that last one from @Ltxrob  😁

[attachment=20056] - possible repeat, but I want to know if these really do keep the mouth open or just collapse if you bite down?
[attachment=20057] - And the award for the most useless embellishment to a gag goes to... I mean, WTF are the stockings/tights actually doing? 
[attachment=20058] - (animated) my turn for a nasty one. Evil use of a lit candle as a gag and double torment...
[attachment=20059] - (animated) how about two gags for the price of one?

Enjoy

MJ
(06 Sep 2016, 15:49 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- possible repeat, but I want to know if these really do keep the mouth open or just collapse if you bite down?
MJ

They do not keep your mouth open, they are just so your lips don't collapse and the teeth are visible at all time.
A fashion statement? A stocking-lace mask? An inappropriate gag?

[attachment=20112]

And this is clearly an unusual ball-gag 😉

[attachment=20119]
An eclectic collection this time:

[attachment=20242] - how to silence a superheroine
[attachment=20243] - clever! I wonder what is inside the balloon? (Ideas for self-bondage dilemma - key on the balloon, but it is full of... )
[attachment=20244] - now this is strange!
[attachment=20245] - too big?
[attachment=20246] - (animated) give a dog a bone?
[attachment=20247][attachment=20248] - (animated) forced deep-throat gagging
[attachment=20249][attachment=20250] - (animated) self deep throat gagging

Enjoy

MJ