Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28 Feb 2017, 08:58 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Heveti from Deviant Art has been getting inventive with gag ideas...

- worth checking out

enjoy

MJ

I know, we aeady had that pony Gag harnes here, 
but i found some new Fotos. 
[attachment=44571][attachment=44572][attachment=44573][attachment=44574][attachment=44575][attachment=44576][attachment=44577][attachment=44578][attachment=44579]

You can buy it here:
https://hotsteeltoys.com/deep-throat-pon...nique.html
(06 Nov 2020, 19:35 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]You can buy it here:
https://hotsteeltoys.com/deep-throat-pon...nique.html
... $299.00 ... yet I love it! ... $299.00 ... and OUT OF STOCK ... $299.00 ... too bulky ... $299.00 ... but EOTD!

Interesting comment:

Quote:You should really credit the original artist who 3D modeled the piece, especially if you're going to use their render on your product images.

https://www.deviantart.com/heveti/art/Pl...-665836825

hotsteeltoys.com Wrote:We actualy paid "HEVETI" for using his/her artwork and idea.
We are doing our business fairly as much as we could.

Quote:I where surprised on how comfortable it is to wear this gag for longer periods of time, the dildo really just slide down your throat and there is nothing you can do to stop it, that is a fantastic wild experience.

I would love to see some kind of rubber on the ring gag part to protect the wearers teeth.
Any takers?

[attachment=44615

If only I could overcome my gag reflex again... (I seemed to have it beaten, but it's back - boo!)

Enjoy

MJ
Same here ☹️☹️☹️
(09 Nov 2020, 12:59 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Any takers?
Not for this one. The breathing will not work, unless long tubes are inserted into the nose, or there is a breathing tube in the gag.

The thing is, a 10cm gag will block the breathing, while 12-14 will not, in other words the dildo-gag should be long enough to enter into the correct "tube".
So, the expert has spoken 👍😀
(09 Nov 2020, 17:20 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]the expert has spoken
Oh my... I'm laughed at again ... 😁

It's still an EOTD 😋
(09 Nov 2020, 15:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Not for this one. The breathing will not work, unless long tubes are inserted into the nose, or there is a breathing tube in the gag.

The thing is, a 10cm gag will block the breathing, while 12-14 will not, in other words the dildo-gag should be long enough to enter into the correct "tube".

so you are saying go big or dont bother??  Dodgy
(09 Nov 2020, 20:58 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]so you are saying go big or dont bother??
My favourite is 3.5x12cm rubber plug I can "wear" for hours (tried). Make sure that it's a very soft kind of plug, or you might injure the back of the throat. And do not use inflatable dildos. At least for me they cause more gagging reflex, than the "solid core" ones.
(09 Nov 2020, 23:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Nov 2020, 20:58 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]so you are saying go big or dont bother??
My favourite is 3.5x12cm rubber plug I can "wear" for hours (tried). Make sure that it's a very soft kind of plug, or you  might injure the back of the throat. And do not use inflatable dildos. At least for me they cause more gagging reflex, than the "solid core" ones.

interesting... ill have to try and find a long jelly dildo...