Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Jul 2021, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_14_1627050769_0dfc63f8c89ae6af05edc..._thumb.jpg]   - what to do with all those big ball-bearings you have lying around
At least the shaft is made out of plastic, so the teeth will be relatively safe. I prefer rubber, though.

(23 Jul 2021, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_14_1627050769_c5b83f593bb14823ef1cb..._thumb.gif]   - (animated) in and out, shake it all about, you won't get out of this contraption
This one is in the wish-list for years.
That looks comfy ...
(06 Aug 2021, 10:39 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]That looks comfy ...

Very weird and a total FOTD for my tastes... good find though! 

MJ
(06 Aug 2021, 10:39 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]That looks comfy ...

he forgot the eyes 😊
A design I'd not seen before.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4MBHZCGUFI
]Gag fetish, wet mask - YouTube[/url]
"This video is age-restricted"

How do you guy get around it without sending your passport to Google?
I can't say I've ever had a problem, that said my account dates back to the Dark Ages.

Sometimes there seems to be another ring/lip gag underneath the hood that the external one fits into, but perhaps that's just my imagination. I'm not a big fan of this design, I'm really only posting it for completeness.

[attachment=52074]
(25 Dec 2021, 11:46 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]my account dates back to the Dark Ages.
Youtube killed 3 my accounts, I used for kinky purposes (to keep the history clean). Indeed, my old "vanilla" account can play this video.
(25 Dec 2021, 11:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]"This video is age-restricted" 

How do you guy get around it without sending your passport to Google?

One way :

You replace youtube by youtubensfw in the address  😉