Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you ?????
(25 Jul 2020, 16:33 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you ?????
Yeah, the weirdness multiplied by the uselessness squared! Fantastic find!
ha ha ha!!!
Here's a gagging system I made for a fetish nun outfit (MJ may wish to stop reading now!) I've not posted it before as frankly I'm not very proud of its quality but I'm at a loose end this morning and someone might like it...

The gag itself. Mostly sheet latex covered stiff foam rubber it has an outer layer, an inner one that fits between my cheeks and mouth and nasal tubes. The corrugated tubes are made of sheet latex glued around some spiral document binders I had lying around, the nasal tubes rubber grips from ballpoint pens.  

[attachment=42619]

I designed it to be worn over a translucent hood with eye, nose and mouth holes, here it is in place.

[attachment=42620]

This is the outer mask, this fits quite closely but as you can see the tubes from the gag bend around to open behind it my breathing's unimpeded. It would work with the 'red cross' mask from my nurse's costume too.

[attachment=42621]

Some associated layers.

[attachment=42622]

As I say, not very professional but fun to wear and practically free!
(26 Jul 2020, 11:33 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a gagging system I made for a fetish nun outfit.

Any chance for a photo how it looks... "assembled"?
Quote:Any chance for a photo how it looks... "assembled"?

Sure.
But I need to be in the headspace and at the moment I'm more into an aspect of Dr Harleen Frances Quinzel than a psycho nun.

For which I imagine MJ will be eternally grateful 😊
(28 Jul 2020, 21:50 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Any chance for a photo how it looks... "assembled"?

Sure.
But I need to be in the headspace and at the moment I'm more into an aspect of Dr Harleen Frances Quinzel than a psycho nun.

For which I imagine MJ will be eternally grateful 😊

Nuns? Feck!!

[attachment=42662]
Anyone for tennis?

[attachment=44041

New balls please!  😁

MJ
(30 Sep 2020, 15:33 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone for tennis?
Tried that. Works surprisingly good. Too effective I must say 😁
Can anybody explain what this is about?

Electric shock silicone gag

There is a rotating metal ball inside, the description says "conductive rubber", "shock frequency", etc.