Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-35%

bondage sack
PU Leather Full Body Harness Bondage Mummy Sleeping Bag Sack Arm Binder Straitjacket Costume SM Bodysuit Sex Toys for Women
$96.74-50%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

zippidy
Fashion Silver Rhinestones Pearls Transparent Sleeveless Gloves Dress Birthday Celebrate Crystals Dance Costume Evening yinhe
$175.45-20%

transparent panties
XXL Sexy Lingerie Women's Panties Plus Size Transparent G-strings Thongs Floral Mesh Bowknot Underwear for Women Lace Pantys
$3.97-40%

bondage corset
Pink O-Ring Leather Harness Sexy Body Bondage Erotic BDSM Lingerie Harajuku Straps Garters Belt Harness Erotic Stocking Belt Leg
$21.93-35%

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Women Pantyhose Erotic Open Crotch Tight Hollow Out Stockings Pantyhose Open Crotch Bodysuit Transparent Sexy Lingerie
$6.72-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
Heveti from Deviant Art has been getting inventive with gag ideas...

plunger_gag_concept_by_heveti-db0f6zd.jpg     strapless_ring_gag_concept_by_heveti-db0jkje.jpg    - worth checking out

enjoy

MJ
... that's EOTD ...
And this is the prototype of the plunger gag above:

unusual-gag-67-deep-throat.jpg   

Ah, I want one...
Me to.
Gag should have a small hole on a throat side, and the biger one on the outer side 😇

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

How about these....

tumblr_mm8qamjSl51rs1holo1_540.jpg    - Oh my! That looks like a big one!
 tumblr_olcw9mZrYy1t33xqco1_400.gif    - (animated) love this type of gag
 tumblr_om3vhewUnv1w1jeafo1_540.jpg    - very nice, can you actually buy this?

enjoy

MJ
(08 Mar 2017, 17:25 )madjack Wrote: - very nice, can you actually buy this?

enjoy

MJ
This one is pretty close...
http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/Jm2Fq3V

MJ

They have something like this at 'REGULATION' in Angel, Islington, London.

Somehow, it doesn't appeal to me, but never say never...

enjoy

MJ

http://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/Ga...::108.html

I have a mask with one built in. It does a great job muffling sounds and it's also comfortable to wear.
(09 Mar 2017, 10:39 )occorics Wrote: http://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/Ga...::108.html

I have a mask with one built in. It does a great job muffling sounds and it's also comfortable to wear.

I've recently got a full mask from the Ali express seller I linked above. Could not justify the studiogum one, but was willing to take a change on a much cheaper copy to try it out.
I wish the nose tube were either a little longer or shorter, where they stop is just at the wrong point for me... I may have to trim 5mm off them.
(09 Mar 2017, 12:37 )ltxrob Wrote:
(09 Mar 2017, 10:39 )occorics Wrote: http://www.studiogum.com/heavy_rubber/Ga...::108.html

I've recently got a full mask from the Ali express seller I linked above. Could not justify the studiogum one, but was willing to take a change on a much cheaper copy to try it out.
I wish the nose tube were either a little longer or shorter, where they stop is just at the wrong point for me... I may have to trim 5mm off them.

same for me... I just couldn't get used to the tubes, I shortened them to around 3cm until they were comfy
besides that, the mask is my favorite piece of equipment besides the system-mask...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,844 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore