Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil pantyhose
Ladies Open Crotch Tights 1D Ultra-thin Pantyhose With Hole Erotic Lingerie Seamless Underwear Oil Glossy Party Hosiery
$8.36

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Black Tank Scoop Neck Unitard Ballet Sleeveless One Piece Jumpsuit Full Length Workout Gymnastic for Adult Costumes
$233.53-35%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleep Headphones 3D BT 5.0 Headband Wireless Sleeping Artifact Breathable Music Eye Mask Earbuds for Side Sleeper Gifts
$27.85-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Aurora Sexy Oil Shiny Thin Stockings for Women High Elastic Open Crotch Pantyhose Clubwear Seamed Without Waistline Tights
$6.04

panty girdle
Women Body Shaper High Waist Sexy Briefs Slimming Underwear Butt Lifter Waist Trainer Tummy Control Panties Belly Girdle Panty
$6.79

crossdress cosplay female
Genshin Impact Walnut Cosplay Costume Uniform Wig Anime Game Chinese Style Halloween Costume Female Cosplay Costume
$125.80

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Sleep Eye Mask Wireless Intelligent Shading 3D Soft Elastic Comfortable Music Earphones Sleeping Mask
$32.04-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

well deserved treat for myself...☺️
after a very long, tormenting, but necessary break, I was compelled to treat myself tonite for the first time in roughly 3 1/2 months, and it was SPECTACULAR!!! 😍😍🤯🤯 

Due to the issues bein caused between my wife and I, as well as a multitude of other variables, I stepped away from my new adventurous self and steered away from wearing pantyhose, or anything related, as well as any cross dressing at all. (Dont get it twisted folks, its been one of the hardest breaks ive ever taken from anything!) Anyhow, This afternoon on a sudden, and absolutely uncontrollable impulse, I bought a 3 pack of Size B Suntan L'eggs Everyday Support Pantyhose, found an animal print push up bra in the back of the dresser my wife and I share, and stumbled across this 'goodwill'-bought black dress that my wife had taken scissors to and altered for comfort lol. excused myself to our bathroom in the dead of nite, and proceeded to have a glorious, sex charged self admiration session ☺️ certainly not the best photos ive taken of myself, but hey, it was an improvised scratching of a permanent itch 😊

ps

This only solidified my decision to finally order my pair of 6 inch stiletto heels 😉 gonna be aaaaaammmaaaaaaazing ya'll!

CB5C5C42-614F-4B1E-A1E7-A3E2B7D186E9.jpeg   
 F78EF7D3-6CC2-4FFE-AD47-6A4E2B9B1ADF.jpeg   
 21352715-C81C-4486-8BBF-3588D4D2B910.jpeg   

Contributors: thehuntsauce (1)