Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Adult Dance Long Sleeve Unitard for Women Spandex Jumpsuits Suit One Piece Turtleneck gymnastic unitards Men Dance Wear
$30.13-35%

cock cage
Male Chastity Device Metal Chastity Cock Cage Erotic Urethral Lock Sex Toys For Men Gay Bondage Belt Penis Ring Alternative Toy
$20.55-45%

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

speerise
Speerise Mens Full Body Spandex Zentai Suit Black Long Sleeve Unitard Adult Zipper Back Footed Cosplay Bodysuit Costumes
$218.33-33%

latex pencil skirt
Women Plus Size High Waist Latex Patent Leather PVC Midi Skirt Elegant Slit Office Lady Pencil Skirt Pu Knee Length Skirt Custom
$31.17

vatine
Clitoris Stimulator Heating Rotation Thrusting Dildo G Spot Vibrator Female Masturbator Automatic Scaling Sex Toys For Women
$24.37-29%

bondage body
Sexy Harness For Men Leather Lingerie Body Straps Belt Fetish Erotic Chest Bondage Gay Cage Rave Clothing Bdsm Garter Sword Belt
$133.10

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

the revolting gag
I was thinking the other day that there must be a way of achieving a predicament gag..

my idea is..

Fill a water balloon with something nasty... like pee or store sperm, or it this could be a food stuff that you really dislike or just painful like Chilli sauce, Wasabi or castor oil
Obviously need to be liquid..

Put as much into the balloon so that its suitable ball gag sized and tie it off
Place in mouth and hold it there by a simple cord tied to the neck of the balloon and round your head

not the challenge is not to accidentally bite through it or you will have to drink or at least end up with what ever you chose in your mouth
now if you add electro into the mix where yo may flinch or clench... ha ha ha

any body tried anything similar?
I like the sound of this!

Another option could be freezing it and making pinholes in the balloon though...
Interesting idea! I’m gonna add that to my list of ideas.
I can think of something really sick to put into the balloon....
Pig fecies.
(29 Jul 2019, 18:38 )Tinker D Wrote: I can think of something really sick to put into the balloon....
Pig fecies.

Even for me who will try anything once, it’s a no from me. Ha ha ba
(29 Jul 2019, 18:38 )Tinker D Wrote: I can think of something really sick to put into the balloon....
Pig fecies.

Ah man... somethings are better unsaid!  😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Part 2: The Gag ben63376 0 18,576 21 Sep 2010, 05:20
Last Post: ben63376