Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
4 Style Black Leather Arm Restraint Sex Bondage BDSM Arm Binder Restraint Slave Roleplay Kit Armbinder Erotic Adult Game Sex Toy
$127.51-5%

zippidy
2019 Silver Rhinestones Dance Jumpsuit Glisten Crystals Rompers Costume Stretch Bodysuit Stage Performance Singer Outfit
$86.52

penis extender
Size Doctor New Penis Re-Extender for Male penis Enlargement System Size Master Penis Enlarge Device
$232.27

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Zipper Designed PU Leather Pants Casual Solid Skinny Trousers White Motor Leather Lift Pants
$72.59-15%

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy 10D Women Tights Ultrathin Ice Silk Stockings Resist UV Pantyhose Female Nylon Tights Women Breathable Woman Hosiery
$3.45-2%

ikoky
IKOKY Man Cock Rings Penis Ring Enlargement Sex Products Male Chastity Cage Device Sex Toys for Men Audlt Couples Sex Tools Shop
$2.99-22%

transparent pantyhose
Big Hole Open Crotch Tights For Sex Products 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Pantyhose Women Plus Size Nightwear Underwear
$7.64

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

male vs female
Ok, to continue with that nite of drinking.
After I fix my drink of Gin and Tonic, we started talking about what I was wearing that nite. He wanted to know what other people thought about me crossdressing.
And I told him that I don't really crossdress, but the outfit I put on that evening was because I just got home from work, and I was sweating a Storm.
So I took a shower and put on something more comfortable.
A kilt or pleated skirt is comfortable.
Anyway....
We spent the whole nite talking about the way men and women package themselfs. It's all about packaging. Shorts, pants, tops, tees, skirts, socks, nylons and all of the stuff in between.
As we chatted and drank, I started to notice that he was getting more and more interested in me as if I was a female guest. Not in a sexual way, as far as I can tell, but in the outfit I was wearing.
The panties helps with the heat rash. The nylons also helps preventing rashes.
It also turns out that nylons solved the poor blood flow to my feet. My feet and nuirve pain went away. Wow.
The thin tee shirt was a lot cooler to wear than the other shirts I have.
The shorts are a standard type with pockets and belt loops. But just for fun, I turned up the Hem a bit.
And that's all it took to put him over the edge... So to speak.
Because the was shirt was light and a bit thin, I put on a black bra to cover my breasts. Not a padded or push up, it's more to cover them than to enhance them.
So the only thing that made more sexy was the lite tee, shorts with a turned up hem and the hoes.
And that's Was the topic for the evening. Human packaging.

More about the female inside me later.
To continue...
At one point during our chat, he ask me how do the hoes feel? I said that they actually feel pretty good. On which he ask " can I touch em?".
I thought he was joking, but then my female side blurted out in a rather soft voice "Of course you can". The female inside likes her legs touched. The male inside couldn't care one way or another. May he was more into his gin than anything else. Now I knew this guy for years and he is not gay in any way. But he cot out of his chair and came over to the couch where I was and placed his hand gently on my leg. The feeling of having someone hand on your nylon covered legs is something no female will tell you. It's a secret.
As he slowly ran his hand over my legs, I just notice that I did not get excited in any way, but I was enjoying his hand all over my legs.
Something else I notice. He got rather turned on himself. I could tell by the way he ran his hands over my legs and his male package started to get stiff.
You like? I ask. He said yes.
It all about the packaging.
And it brought out the female that is inside me.
(23 Jun 2018, 01:56 )Tinker D Wrote: But I'm not anyone of them.
Since you are happy with who you are, I think the official medicine would call you "a bisexual male crossdresser with gynecomastia and miliaria" (that's four scales in one πŸ˜‰ )
(24 Jun 2018, 03:19 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: The General section of what? We do not have a "General" forum yet.

"Like Ra's Naughty Forum > General discussion" would seem to be a more logical place than under Fetish.Β  While I understand your differing interpretation of fetish, the reality is that a fetish is defined by Merriam-Webster as:

Quote:an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression
It's a definition of a sexual fetish and quite an old one. For example, collecting something is also fetishism, but not necessarily the sexual version of it πŸ˜‰

Another example is fixation on pleasing thoughts. A variety of it is a hypnofetish. It shouldn't be related to eroticism at all.

Definitions change with time. A good example is a definition of "religion". The current one has nothing to do with Gods or worships.

I remember long conversations with "pantyhose wearing" guys, who strongly object placing "pantyhose" under fetish, because tights are, well, indeed, just a piece of clothes. Same happened with swimsuit communities. Some people are "afraid"(?) of using the word "fetish" (society labels?).

But now let's have a look at the "sexual fetishism" particularly, and use a much more extreme example, than pantyhose. What do you think about people with disabilities? E.g. missing limbs? I bet some would strongly feel insulted and take offence, but... Here we go - acrotomophilia ("devotism" - an attraction to amputees, devotees have huge communities) and apotempnophilia (an attraction to be an amputee). But, if you think about it from another side, it's really fantastic that everybody is desired by somebody.

Saying that, I still see no reasons, why, say, tights, swimsuits, ponytails, white shirts, freckles, crossdressing, transsexuals, cars, jewellery, post stamps, celebrities, politicians cannot be part of the "Fetish" section. If looking at, thinking about, having, keeping, touching something or be someone creates pleasure, how else would you call it? Can you explain hormones that it's not politically correct? πŸ˜‰

And yes, there will always be someone who will feel offended. Just like feminists are "offended" when men keep the door open for them and let them go first. No, we (men) don't think that women are inferior, it's the other way around. And we (men) love them (women)! It's f$%^& "political correctness" and stupidity what leads to nonsensical campaigns, more labels and memes and even more offence (and confusion) as a result.
So the label "Fetish" is like my catch-all bucket an the end of my work bench?
Or, is it something that one can't explane or categorize, oh well, just toss into the Fetish bucket and be done with it?
Short answer is "Yes" πŸ˜‰
Items that could be categorize as a Fetish.
Pantyhoes, eating, folding paper airplanes, skirts, collecting items just because, playing with model trains, sunbathing in the nude, eating grilled mouse on toast.
Pretty much anything and everything is a Fetish.
Example:
Switching from Gin and Tonic to Vodka and Ginger Ale.
" Oh, your on a Vodka kick now."

Or we could replace Kick to Fetish, and piss off everyone.

Ok, I can fun with.

One of my employers has a Fetish with mice or one mouse.
As a matter of fact, almost 90% of us has a Fetish with a larger than life mouse.
But recoil at the very sight of the all to real smaller mice that invades our homes and places of work.
I know of a gal that has 2 cats, and collects cat things. That means she has a cat Fetish.
The problems with understanding, acceptance, tolerance, tastes, believes, etc are all down to simple things: some feel "it", some don't. The same thing can belong to the "philia" are of one and to the "phobia" are of another. My wife associate latex with "house cleaning" only. As a material it does not do much for her (except causing allergy from time to time). Some say tha the qigong and yoga concept of "energy" is bullshit, because the modern Western science can not detect or measure Qi (Chi), prana, pneuma or whatever it's called in different cultures. While the others can feel or see this energy. Try to explain a blind person a difference between orange and pink. See what I mean?
(25 Jun 2018, 16:12 )Tinker D Wrote: I know of a gal that has 2 cats, and collects cat things. That means she has a cat Fetish.
If she experiences pleasure from thinking about/touching/etc "cat things", then, probably yes πŸ˜‰

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
It's all about female genitalia framed in lace or nylon [NSFW] TightSlip 24 6,488 15 Dec 2018, 00:38
Last Post: TightSlip

Contributors: cbshackle (1) , Jewelsandb (2) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , Tinker D (16)