Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electro Shock Vibrating Anal Dilator Butt Plug Electric Prostate Massager Anal Plug Bullet Vibrator Sex Toys for Men Woman Gay
$6.04-29%

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Instrument Microcurrent Sleeping Handheld Pressure Relief Sleep Device Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax USB Charging
$337.25-50%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Tool Hand-Held Intelligent Relieve Anxiety Device Hypnosis Massager and Relax
$67.74-48%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Fitness Pants Black High Rise Gym Tights Scrunch Bum Lift Leggings Workout Fitness Active Walking Pants
$72.59-37%

rubber latex dress
Latex Women Dress Black Rubber Latex Fetish Female Dresses Plus Size XXL Custom Made Clothing
$130.68-10%

latex catsuit
Erotic Latex Catsuit Women Crotchless Patent Leather High Cut Bodysuit Costumes Sexy Nightclub Bodycon Open Crotch Clubwear
$7.84-46%

mirabelle
Happy Funny Men's Socks Mirabelle Classic Retro Harajuku Ojamajo Doremi Aiko Seno Anime Casual Crew Crazy Sock Gift Printed
$48.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

diy collar?
Hey does anyone know how to make a diy collar? I want a collar so i can lock myself into a leotard (i have a lock) but I can't seem to find anything that can stay on my neck (its ok if i can cut it, i want someway to get out in case the lock doesnt work)
Help?
Any leather collar should do. How about a dog collar? You could make an extra hole into the strap and use that to lock the strap to the buckle.

Alternatively, you could get a thin cable rope and these electrical cable connectors, er, it is a little plastic block with a metal tube inside, and two screws to squeeze one cable on each end of the tube, used a lot in lamps and the like.

Last idea: A metal chain, preferably with closed, i.e. welded, rings, so you can't hurt yourself. I have seen metal dog collars, you could get one and modify it according to your needs (not the ones with the spikes towards the inside 😁 ).
I still use a dog collar, even after I bought a "usual bondage one".
It's a dog collar for me too...
picked up a nice black collar with external spikes from a shop for 1.24 sterling
Love anything to do with saran or shrink wrap
Dog collar for me also - so many sizes and types (including padded ones).

If you want to lock the collar on one one trick I use is to purchase those very small 'suitcase' locks (in the UK you can often get 3-4 for a £1!!) - they are near useless for security but excellent for locking through a collar hole and the buckle to prevent removal (freeze or hide keys to delay release). In a panic situation you could cut the collar or even bust the lock with a screwdriver

MJ

Contributors: Clam (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , stephanie1963 (1) , Strappado (1)