Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO New men's swimsuit solid color bodysuit training elastic fitness men's sports T-shirt Surfing wetsuit
$228.69-4%

SXXY
Realistic Penis Sleeve Cock Sleeve Elastic Penis Ring to Enlarge Prolong for Men Couples Delay Ejaculation SXXY-8103
$168.67-10%

gjhond
19 Sizes Stainless Steel Screw Fixed Lock Ball Stretcher Scrotum Load-Bearing Bondage Pendant Sex Rings Customized Sizes BB-314
$72.60-50%

yizyif
Kids School Girls Cheerleading Dance Outfits Sleeveless V Neck Crop Top with Pleated Skirt Cheer Leaders Performance Costumes
$191.92-19%

crossdress cosplay female
Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection realistic silicone masks Male to Female Full Head Mask
$173.02

transparent dress
Mesh See Through Maternity Photography Long Dresses Pearl Transparent Tulle Pregnancy Photo Shoot Dress For Women Gown Party
$72.22-51%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-47-44)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

diy collar?
Hey does anyone know how to make a diy collar? I want a collar so i can lock myself into a leotard (i have a lock) but I can't seem to find anything that can stay on my neck (its ok if i can cut it, i want someway to get out in case the lock doesnt work)
Help?
Any leather collar should do. How about a dog collar? You could make an extra hole into the strap and use that to lock the strap to the buckle.

Alternatively, you could get a thin cable rope and these electrical cable connectors, er, it is a little plastic block with a metal tube inside, and two screws to squeeze one cable on each end of the tube, used a lot in lamps and the like.

Last idea: A metal chain, preferably with closed, i.e. welded, rings, so you can't hurt yourself. I have seen metal dog collars, you could get one and modify it according to your needs (not the ones with the spikes towards the inside 😁 ).
I still use a dog collar, even after I bought a "usual bondage one".
It's a dog collar for me too...
picked up a nice black collar with external spikes from a shop for 1.24 sterling
Love anything to do with saran or shrink wrap
Dog collar for me also - so many sizes and types (including padded ones).

If you want to lock the collar on one one trick I use is to purchase those very small 'suitcase' locks (in the UK you can often get 3-4 for a £1!!) - they are near useless for security but excellent for locking through a collar hole and the buckle to prevent removal (freeze or hide keys to delay release). In a panic situation you could cut the collar or even bust the lock with a screwdriver

MJ

Contributors: Clam (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , stephanie1963 (1) , Strappado (1)