Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
New electric shock Large Male Plastic chastity cage with penis cock ring bondage restraint electro Stimulation BDSM Sex Toy
$7.83

Leosoxs lingerie
2024 New Sexy Lingerie Sexy Cosplay Nun Uniform Cosplay Game Dress Jumpsuit Sexy Dress Hollow Skirt Suit
$14.79

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$30.25-20%

beeger
BEEGER KINK RANGE SCREW PENIS PLUG - 5.9 INCH - SILVER
$78.65

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Saw Machine Gun (DIY) Adapter for Vac-U-Lock connector Attachments
$34.26-39%

breath control latex
(FErubber 039) Top quality Latex Rubber Gas Mask Fetish Breathing Bag Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$120.83-9%

ikoky
IKOKY Leather Belt Fasten Cock Rings Erotic Time Delay Ejaculation Adjustable Sex Toys For Men Penis Rings
$3.91

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

best lube for latex clothing
Hello,

Anyone have any suggestions for lube to slide into latex clothing? 

I'm currently using Wet Platinum but it isn't cheap. Is there a more economical alternative out there?

Thanks
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
eBay: Jlube
(19 Jan 2023, 07:55 )Like Ra Wrote: eBay: Jlube

Any issues with the sucrose component causing skin issues -- such as rampant bacterial proliferation turning one into a smelly mess?

I found this https://cjros.tumblr.com/post/5208780135...ask-me-why and could also be a cheap alternative. Dimethicone seems easy to come by and good value for money. The cyclomethicone also seems available here in the US.

Thanks! D
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
(19 Jan 2023, 04:41 )SLL Wrote: Hello,

Anyone have any suggestions for lube to slide into latex clothing? 

I'm currently using Wet Platinum but it isn't cheap. Is there a more economical alternative out there?

Thanks

https://www.vivishine.com

vividreas  and  https://www.begloss.com/latex-pflege-pol...x-politur/
I got some 100% pure silicone oil for around €20/litre from a german shop a while back.
Don't know how it compares to Vivishine and beGloss, but it's definitely cheaper (1/3 of the price of those brands).
I imagine something similar can be found in your country as well.

For reference:
https://optimal-products.de/produkt/sili...ziehhilfe/
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(21 Jan 2023, 19:38 )Bound Whore Wrote: 100% pure silicone oil
I stopped using silicone oils because of fat oily stains everywhere, stickiness, and impossibility to completely remove the oil. E.g. JLube can be destroyed by salty water.
They say X-Lube is better than J-Lube generally as a lubricant for "insertables"
ive never tried J-Lube at all, but pretty pleased with the X-lube... but have also been meaning to try it as a dressing lube...
Unfortunately the face entry suit I wanted to try it with suffered a pretty catastrophic failure 2 weeks ago... left arm got stuck and a big rip occured... had to cut the arm off at the split to prevent further damage .. now need to find time to repain it!! 😟
(22 Jan 2023, 00:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jan 2023, 19:38 )Bound Whore Wrote: 100% pure silicone oil
I stopped using silicone oils because of fat oily stains everywhere, stickiness, and impossibility to completely remove the oil. E.g. JLube can be destroyed by salty water.

Shouldn't simple dish soap be able to dissolve and get rid of oily stains or is silicone oil completely different from animal/vegetable oils?
Haven't used it in a while, but I remember dish soap doing a good job of cleaning up any spills.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(22 Jan 2023, 10:26 )ltxrob Wrote: They say X-Lube is better than J-Lube generally as a lubricant for "insertables"

Hm... Never heard of it: eBay: XLube
How do you use the JLube? Mix up some with water or sprinkle it over the inside of the latex item and then just slip it on using one's own surface moisture?

How long can you stay in the latex with the JLube before it get bad... I can stay in latex overnight with the silicone lube.

Thanks
Always curious SLL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What was your first latex item? What is the best way to start with latex clothing? ltxrob 11 2,349 26 Mar 2024, 23:27
Last Post: Strappado
How to choose best size latex stockings SLL 7 422 08 Nov 2022, 01:32
Last Post: Like Ra
What is your favorite way to put on latex clothing Tinker D 6 4,943 06 Mar 2014, 00:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Hand made latex clothing for sale Caddok 0 2,820 19 Jan 2012, 22:36
Last Post: Caddok
Honour Clothing [Latex Rubber] madboyevil 4 6,676 13 May 2011, 18:26
Last Post: madboyevil

Contributors: Bound Whore (2) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , slaafruben (1) , SLL (4)