Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Vagine For Man Adulto Xxx Masturbators Piston Masturbation Intimate Toys Pheromone Women's Vagina For Husband Plug Annal Toys
$31.51-33%

penis milking machine
Vaguinas Female Adult Vagaina Artificial Penis Clitoris Real Masturbation Equipment Vibrator Clitoris Woman Men Games
$30.12-31%

masturbator
Male Masturbators Adult Sex Products Masturbation Tools Device Soft Clear Pocket Pussy Penis Sleeve Adult Sex Toys for Men
$9.90

crossdresser silicone mask
New angel face female masks silicone realistic soft masquerade cosplay drag queen crossdresser male to female
$29.03

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Wedges Pumps Shiny Round Toe Slip On High Heels Ladies Sandals Ladies Dress Shoes Woman Large Size 41 43 45 48
$104.17-37%

zentai
New Miles Morales Far From Home Cosplay Costume Zentai Spiderman Costume Superhero Bodysuit Spandex Suit for Kids Custom Made
$10.95

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Bluetooth Headset Sports Sleeping Headband Elastic Wireless Headphones Music Eye Mask Fone Bluetooth Earphones Headband
$5.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

a day in latex catsuit
on 7-5  I have to take my car to the garage for a checkup, but I will wait for that. the rest of the day planned for a locked day.

After the obligatory things, plug in, puncture pants, puncture pads around nipples.
over it my black latex or semi-transparent latex catsuit. Then the rubber shoe on my feet. followed by ankle cuffs, and wrist cuffs that lock.
the stainless steel collar around my neck also nicely locked. keys are stored in the kitchen safe, which is locked until the end of the day.
my adidas chill tracksuit is all about this, just to look for the public world.
I go to the garage and wait there until my car has had its turn.

would of course like to serve you real, but think that you do not want / can do because of J at home ...

so ideas options Arrived at home ::

go anywhere in latex
timer padlock outside, on something
- recycling piss day
-more layers
-date with someone

please help me with ideas
see my blog for al toys
toys pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 catsuit-geil.jpg   
(26 Apr 2019, 17:37 )slaafruben Wrote: followed by ankle cuffs, and wrist cuffs that lock.
The cuffs look interesting. And I do not see them on your Gdrive.

Where did you get the 13cm dildo gag? I want one!
Be interesting to go for a walk somewhere wearing your track suit. Say a woodland with public walk. Then when no one is arrive, ditch your tracksuit and go for a walk in a big loop back to your tracksuit hoping people see you all in latex and plugged.

Also, where did you get your puncture pants from? I’m intrigued?
hi guys
the pain pants com from http://www.og-style.de/spikes/index.html

the gag from http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cWjlyAhK
(26 Apr 2019, 20:53 )slaafruben Wrote: the gag from http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cWjlyAhK
Mmmm.... I've got a couple of them (the last one arrived broken 😟 ), and the length is 10cm, but yours is 13.
[attachment=34450 Wrote:  pijp1.jpg     pijp1.jpg    Like Ra pid='34884' dateline='1556310150']
(26 Apr 2019, 20:53 )slaafruben Wrote: the gag from http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cWjlyAhK
Mmmm.... I've got a couple of them (the last one arrived broken 😟 ), and the length is 10cm, but yours is 13.

i have 10 and 13
(26 Apr 2019, 21:35 )slaafruben Wrote: i have 10 and 13
I want 13... 😋
(26 Apr 2019, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Apr 2019, 21:35 )slaafruben Wrote: i have 10 and 13
I want 13... 😋

if you have toys , i can trade with you, you can have my 😊
I want a pink one (the pink gag arrived broken) 😋
Wow you got really great Toys, they are so nice that i even would like to make a scenario once for you 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
trapped in latex for a day slaafruben 6 1,898 02 Nov 2022, 19:41
Last Post: franz löve
a day in latex and chains slaafruben 1 1,803 21 Jan 2018, 19:02
Last Post: slaafruben
A day off, alllll by myself tomorrow. =) Daemon 6 10,255 27 Feb 2010, 12:59
Last Post: Like Ra