Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

urethral plug
Prostate Massager Penis Urethral Plug Vibrator Urethra Stimulation Butt Plug Sex Toys For Men Urethra Dilators Male Masturbator
$15.37

2024 chastity
2024 NEW Multiple Airholes Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys F006
$10.71

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Wet Look Cut Out Crotch Briefs Ultra Latex O-Ring Low Rise Backless Jockstrap Sexy Sissy Lingerie Gay Thongs Nightwear Club
$13.58-29%

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 56) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Inu x Boku SS COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Shirakiin Riricho Cosplay
$966.78-11%

hentai
Genshin Impact Figure Kamisato Ayaka Yae Miko Nilou Keqing Kawaii Game Hentai Anime Figure Hot Girl Collection Doll Gift Boy Toy
$226.65-30%

transparent pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You know you’re overworking when…
Similar to You know you’re kinky when…. You know, that you are kinky. But how do you know that you are overworking?
Well, two things spring to mind.

One, you dream about your work - in a stressful worst case scenario type of way.

Two, you find yourself working dressed in a black PVC catsuit, high heeled boots which are tied to the office chair. Still, good for getting through it!
You might be chronically overworking, if:

- you noticed, that your legs are covered in your own fur
- eagerly being awaited Leohex pantyhose ordered in November arrived in January are never tried on
- latex suits and transparent back-seamed stocking are still in the original unopened package since ... 2(3?) years ago
- "Fetish clothes? I look ridiculous in that stuff anyway... I'd better go and sleep for an hour..."

But you still consider yourself "kinda kinky", because kinky pictures are still of "kinda interest".
(20 May 2020, 17:27 )Like Ra Wrote: You might be chronically overworking, if:
- eagerly being awaited Leohex pantyhose ordered in November arrived in January are never tried on
- latex suits and transparent back-seamed stocking are still in the original unopened package since ... 2(3?) years ago
- "Fetish clothes? I look ridiculous in that stuff anyway... I'd better go and sleep for an hour..."
But you still consider yourself "kinda kinky", because kinky pictures are still of "kinda interest".
Unfortunately...yes.
(22 May 2020, 07:10 )B1u3 Wrote:
Unfortunately...yes.

And I was also 'Unfortunately...Yes!' too.... not a happy place to be, but once I recognised the problem I was able to try and do something about it.

Now there is something else that's stopping me playing as much as I would like to, not a lot I can do about the Covid-19 thing though...

MJ
Thats good to know 😊
At the moment I really don't have much of a choice - if I'm not working I've got my family, and if this is still not enough, plenty of volunteering service in my church...
... food becomes the only source of dopamine (read - pleasure) ...

... and that's worrying ...
(19 May 2020, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: you are overworking
... if after a week of vacation you still can't begin to work ...
(04 Aug 2020, 00:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 May 2020, 01:45 )Like Ra Wrote: you are overworking
... if after a week of vacation you still can't begin to work ...

...or, if a week into your 2 week vacation, you still can't switch-off from work...
2 weeks is not enough.
Doctors opinion. Confirmed.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone know the title of this movie? Culmor 21 11,149 23 Jan 2014, 06:35
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (2) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)