Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Light Blue And Silver Shiny Zentai Pepsiman Costume for Halloween Events Party Bodysuit
$48.28-7%

rubber latex dress
Fashion women latex women's dress without zipper, 100% natural rubber latex dresses D ring
$169.39-7%

rolecos
ROLECOS Bunny Girl Ganyu Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Gan Yu Costume Halloween Women Sexy Jumpsuit Cos Uniform Outfit
$81.26-39%

transparent bodysuit
Spicy Girl's Sexy Thong Sword Belt Transparent Sensual Lingerie Bodysuit Eco-Friendly Packing
$98.01

sorbern
Handmade Acetate Sunglasses For Women Trendy Tortoise Fashion Cat Eye Sun Glasses Female Brand Designer Zonnebril Dames UV400
$37.17-41%

sexye doll
SEXYE Siliocne Sex Love Dolls for Men Full TPE Body Anime Doll with Implanted Hair Head Realistic Face Adult Toys for Male
$2480.50-39%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone H Cup Whole Bodysuit Crossdresser Costumes Fake Boobs Body Suit Drag Queen Transgender Male to Female
$1111.99-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wheelchair bondage?
I live in  a fairly middle class area that's quite into recycling etc and if you have a piece of furniture or such-like you want to get rid of a convention is that you put it on your front lawn with a 'FREE' label  on it. Anyone passing by can take it, it's useful to them and you're saved the cost of having the Council collect it, win/win.
I saw a really retro old-fashioned wheel-chair on offer earlier today, that must have some bondage possibilities...
(24 Sep 2016, 19:12 )culmor Wrote: I live in  a fairly middle class area that's quite into recycling etc and if you have a piece of furniture or such-like you want to get rid of a convention is that you put it on your front lawn with a 'FREE' label  on it. Anyone passing by can take it, it's useful to them and you're saved the cost of having the Council collect it, win/win.
I saw a really retro old-fashioned wheel-chair on offer  earlier today, that must have some bondage  possibilities...

Did you get it? I couldn't have resisted something like that 😁

d5b30e1b4e34b957aa73d98c9142330f.jpg     images.jpg   

So many ideas!

MJ
I have an electric wheelchair I found at the scrap yard years ago.
Never thought about using it in a bondage seine.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1)