Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
Leather Bondage Handcuffs, BDSM Armbinder Restraint ,Arms Behind Back Straitjacket,Sex Toys For Couples
$27.48-50%

wetlook
iiniim Mens Fashion See Through Mesh Long Sleeve Clubwear Turn-down Collar Top Shirt for Club Evening Party WetLook Shirts
$12.91-27%

faak
FRRK Spiked Circle Rings Chastity Cage with Realistic Pussy Shape Urethral for Male Stainless Steel BDSM Sex Toys
$525.14-45%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Matte Light Gold Crotch Thigh High Boot Ladies High Heeled Boots Women Shoe Platform Custom Shaft Width Boot New Size 11
$209.33-27%

nose hook bondage
Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product Silver Role Playing Force Rise Nose Hook Unisex Elastic Strap Stainless Steel SM Bondage
$3.68

qiui
APP Remote Control Neck Collar Fetish Slave Restraint QIUI Little Devil Electric Shock Collar Adult Game Sex Toys For Couples
$342.28-53%

bdsm
Low Temperature Candles BDSM Bondage Accessories Erotic Sex Toys Low Heat Dripping Candles Romantic Candles for Couple Lovers
$8.26-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wheelchair bondage?
I live in  a fairly middle class area that's quite into recycling etc and if you have a piece of furniture or such-like you want to get rid of a convention is that you put it on your front lawn with a 'FREE' label  on it. Anyone passing by can take it, it's useful to them and you're saved the cost of having the Council collect it, win/win.
I saw a really retro old-fashioned wheel-chair on offer earlier today, that must have some bondage possibilities...
(24 Sep 2016, 19:12 )culmor Wrote: I live in  a fairly middle class area that's quite into recycling etc and if you have a piece of furniture or such-like you want to get rid of a convention is that you put it on your front lawn with a 'FREE' label  on it. Anyone passing by can take it, it's useful to them and you're saved the cost of having the Council collect it, win/win.
I saw a really retro old-fashioned wheel-chair on offer  earlier today, that must have some bondage  possibilities...

Did you get it? I couldn't have resisted something like that 😁

d5b30e1b4e34b957aa73d98c9142330f.jpg     images.jpg   

So many ideas!

MJ
I have an electric wheelchair I found at the scrap yard years ago.
Never thought about using it in a bondage seine.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1)