Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Contrast Color Letter Printed Sports Suits Long Sleeves Zippered Hooded Top and High Waisted Sweatpants
$393.13-30%

anime bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men
$202.65-19%

amoresy
AMORESY Aphrodite series sexy chlorine sunscreen slimming color matching hot spring one-piece swimsuit competitive swimsuit
$33.73

zippidy
6 Colors Stones Transparent Mesh Performance Costume Dresses Birthday Party Outfit Birthday Celebrate Singer Dance Stage Wear
$143.99-20%

latex catsuit
Women PU Faux Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Sexy Shiny Zipper Long Sleeve Wet Look Slim PVC Latex Bodysuit Clubwear Catsuits Costume
$19.99

time lock bondage
Sex Toys For Men Bdsm Bondage Penis Stainless Metal Rings Goods For Adults 18 Foreskin Correction Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation
$3.99-43%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Male Chastity Device Belt APP Remote Control Penis Cage With Cock Ring Lock Sex Toy For Men Gay
$40.96-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real
I tried to avoid questioning, but it overcame me
My question is are you addicted to kei, because we've talked about your feelings of femininity and you barely spoke about kei being a culprit to your feelings.
Also, when someone dies why does that make you rethink what you aeady feel?
(15 Nov 2020, 05:42 )MindsEye Wrote: when someone dies why does that make you rethink what you aeady feel?
Death is the only worthy enemy and the only worthy friend.
(15 Nov 2020, 05:42 )MindsEye Wrote: I tried to avoid questioning, but it overcame me
My question is are you addicted to kei, because we've talked about your feelings of femininity and you barely spoke about kei being a culprit to your feelings.
Also, when someone dies why does that make you rethink what you aeady feel?

Good questions!

I have been using sissy/feminization hypnosis for years. Kei is very recent (last few months). I guess I just liked the way the files affirmed my gender feelings at the time...the way the narrator referred to me as female and that it loved me for who I am. Kind of like how trans people look for those affirmations irl (pronouns etc).

Secondly, I think death (especially when close to you) always has a profound impact on one's perspective of life. I am not the only one to have such a change in perspective, as many people question the meaning of life, and their place in after the passing of loved ones or friends.
(15 Nov 2020, 07:54 )Hazel Wrote: So i want to try to heal that with nofap.
That deserves a separate thread. "Nofap" and even "fap mode" should be used wisely to forward the stored energy in the right direction (upward). There are blocks, that should be worked on and dissolved, otherwise that energy will go "sideways". I posted one interesting manual here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid37629
(15 Nov 2020, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
That deserves a separate thread. "Nofap" and even "fap mode" should be used wisely to forward the stored energy in the right direction (upward). There are blocks, that should be worked on and dissolved, otherwise that energy will go "sideways". I posted one interesting manual here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid37629

why does this go to all things Yoga? And where did the rest of the conversation with Hazel go, I was on page 4 and clicked 5 and now there are only 2 pages in this thread

The last thing Hazel said was identifying with lesbians or some sort
(16 Nov 2020, 21:44 )Sierra13 Wrote: And where did the rest of the conversation with Hazel go
Into 3 other threads, depending on the subject. The "no fap" will be also gone to a new thread,
(15 Nov 2020, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote:

Likera, can you elaborate on what you mean by the energy going “sideways”? Any interesting reads on this? Been trying to learn how to transmute sexual energy into creative energy for years
(17 Nov 2020, 03:38 )Selfexploration Wrote: Any interesting reads on this?
(15 Nov 2020, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: I posted one interesting manual here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...9#pid37629
😁
OK, today officially was my last relapse. Afterwards, I finally realized what this quote means:

"Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know"

I now know that feminization and hypnosis is not me nor for me. Yes, it felt good, but not everything that feels good is good for you  😊

So with that said, this will officially be my last post on this forum. After logging off, tomorrow I will purge all my hypnosis files once and for all.

Its time for me to move forward to a new stage in life.

Finally, I am very thankful to all the members on this forum that were so welcoming, accepting, and supportive during my time here. I learned alot and I wish all the best for those people. 🥰🙏

Thank you again and goodbye 👋
(17 Nov 2020, 07:40 )Hazel Wrote: "Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know"
That's a good short phrase, usually it takes me much longer to say that 😁

(17 Nov 2020, 07:40 )Hazel Wrote: this will officially be my last post on this forum.
Hypno is not the only reason to be here 😊 See you soon 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) Like Ra 1,016 1,153,294 04 May 2024, 18:54
Last Post: spiraltone42
Cock addiction training hypnosis (NSFW!) Like Ra 23 30,578 30 Aug 2023, 11:39
Last Post: hypnofan412

Contributors: Bignak (1) , Cattani (1) , Dianne_tv (1) , Hazel (6) , HypnoMix (2) , jexer (1) , Like Ra (10) , MindsEye (1) , Selfexploration (1) , Sierra13 (1) , ZSissyBambi (1)