Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Thongs For Women Butterfly Lace Micro Women Open Thongs G Strings Transparent Underwear Sexy Panties For Women Lenceria
$2.18-29%

transparent pantyhose
Women's Crotchless Pantyhose Sexy Shiny Oil Ultra-thin Transparent Nylon Stockings for Sex Open Crotch Tights Women Plus Size
$9.09

beeger
BEEGER Ass Vault Locking Anal Expander,Stainless Steel Anal Speculum,Anal Sex Toys Medical Device
$713.90

mirabelle
Cartoon magic full house keychain cute Mirabelle Isabella key chain men and women's bags pendant
$2.70-40%

jialuowei
Lady GAGA Ankle Boots 22CM Super High Heel Platform Hoof Heelless Sole Horse Ponying Stallion Boots
$956.63-28%

cock ring
Hot Sale 3pcs Male Cock Ring Penis Ring Essence Delay Widen Thicken Chastity Device Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Sex Toy For Men
$6.05-53%

sex toy vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator with Wireless Remote Control Panties Vibrating Waterproof Invisible Clitoral Stimulator Sex Toys for new
$18.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Unexpected Swimsuit?
Was browsing thorough a few images of Naval Academy freshmen climb " slippery soft-core action to reach the top of the lard-coated phallic hunk of granite", when I noticed something:

http://www.gay.net/amazeballs/2013/05/22...ed-obelisk

[Image: Herndon8X633.jpg]

Is it me, or does it appear that the guy on top is wearing what I think he's wearing?
Or is it the only woman in what appears to be an all guy event?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-01.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-02.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-03.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-04.jpg     is_it_a_man_in_a_swimsuit-05.jpg     grasy_obelisk-06.jpg   
It is, what it is...and that's cool 😊
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's a girl. I uploaded some photos to the original post. You can see more swimsuits on the 5th one.

Looks cool anyway.
Yep...but the socks...😁
(25 May 2013, 15:41 )B1u3 Wrote: Yep...but the socks...
To prevent slippage?
I think so. But I remember its mostly the women complaining about "You're leaving the socks on...!" when doing certain things.
But it does not mean that women do not wear socks for sport events 😉

Contributors: B1u3 (3) , Like Ra (3) , Schattenhund (1)